BY KUSMI TEA

Set offers a selection of best-selling blends. Includes 20 muslin tea bags of Detox, one BB Detox miniature tin, one Anastasia miniature tin, one Sweet Love miniature tin, and one infuser spoon. Detox: mate, green tea, and lemongrass; BB Detox: green... see more...

katherine Z.
4755 Mercantile Ave ste 7 City: Naples State: Florida Zip 34104 - United States Phone 239-3
I need to try this product they look very nice and rich besides the very tender design 👌👌👌😍😍😍😍👀
Dina E.
jeddah
One of the most important product in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
Heli has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
Rabia S.
This tea is so good to drink, I can call it one of my personal favourites as I am very picky with tea, it just is that good! I buy it frequently as it has a good taste to it and I do recommend everyone reading this to try it out once in your life. I would love it if it came in my voxbox!
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very good tea !Taste delicious .i just started to like tea.Very refreshing .Great detox.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect fit in my suitcase. I travel a lot for business and I have always this pack with me
Genesis G.
Doral, FL
It is definitely a exclusive brand with an excellent presentation and also with an excellent taste in hot tea.
Leonor Q.
Want to go to a trip and don't want to forget about your favorite teas but the traditional packages take up too much space, well this product makes it possible for all tea lovers all over the world, the great thing about traveling is not to carry a big luggage and to carry what you most enjoy with you on the journey, with this product you will be able to do just that enjoy and preserve what you love
Samantha W.
Montreal, QC
A little bit of everything.  The highest quality tea in my book. Never disappointed with this brand. Excellent teas
Muniba F.
Perfect for travelling, since size is appropriate, maybe add a little cup to the package for the perfect amount of tea since different places offer dofferent sizes if mugs and disproportion of water with the tea can mess up the taste. I would recommend it to others.
Sai P.
This is by far one of my most favorite tea pack because of the wonderful variety and delicious burst of flavors. I'm a tea connoisseur and I know some very good tea and this is it!