BY KUSMI TEA

Set offers a selection of best-selling blends. Includes 20 muslin tea bags of Detox, one BB Detox miniature tin, one Anastasia miniature tin, one Sweet Love miniature tin, and one infuser spoon. Detox: mate, green tea, and lemongrass; BB Detox: green... see more...

Karen H.
Los te son ricos y buenos para la salud mas si se usa para bajar de peso eso es increíble y sobre todo delicioso. Es u. Buen apoyo a la salud
Heidi M.
Starke, FL
Kusmi tea is one of my go to teas and this travel set tea just hit the top of my list, it's so convenient and compact.
Um I would like to try this since it's a travel set that would be nice so I can take it with me n try some tea on the way
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Received this as a giftto try for the first time. No tea bags but fresh tea leaves! it tastes great and fresh! No bad thoughts! really good and met my expectations! Pretty packaging.
Alexandra C.
This is suchhh a cute travel tea set. I'm a tea fanatic and this really gets the job done. Great flavors and all go great with any sweetener of choice. Will definitely purchase again after this and recommend to everyone
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great set. The BB Detox and Love tea are my favorite. I like that one of He teas comes in muslin tea bags and the others are loose and that it comes with an infuser. It's a great set for somebody who wants to try a variety of kusmi teas but it's expensive. I think it was $69 for the set. This is more of a set for a tea lover/collector.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
I love this tea brand, I have never had the this kind. This kind would be the best because I always have to bring tea have a inside a zip lock bag. This would be way easier and Just completely better because this is the best tea to have. I fell in love with this tea.
Marilis N.
Kusmi teas are by far my favorite tea! They carry so many great flavors and as an added bonus their packaging is super cute.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beautiful, high end tea from Paris. They have interesting flavors, and the packaging is gorgeous as well. Great for a present!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love taking my tea to travel because it's just so soothing and really delicious. It's quick to make. It's easy to travel and again its delicious.