BY KUSMI TEA

Set offers a selection of best-selling blends. Includes 20 muslin tea bags of Detox, one BB Detox miniature tin, one Anastasia miniature tin, one Sweet Love miniature tin, and one infuser spoon. Detox: mate, green tea, and lemongrass; BB Detox: green... see more...

PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great set. The BB Detox and Love tea are my favorite. I like that one of He teas comes in muslin tea bags and the others are loose and that it comes with an infuser. It's a great set for somebody who wants to try a variety of kusmi teas but it's expensive. I think it was $69 for the set. This is more of a set for a tea lover/collector.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
I love this tea brand, I have never had the this kind. This kind would be the best because I always have to bring tea have a inside a zip lock bag. This would be way easier and Just completely better because this is the best tea to have. I fell in love with this tea.
Alexandra C.
This is suchhh a cute travel tea set. I'm a tea fanatic and this really gets the job done. Great flavors and all go great with any sweetener of choice. Will definitely purchase again after this and recommend to everyone
Kristine H.
Not only is this one of my favorite tea brands, but I cannot get over the packaging. So beautiful! And they have a wide variety of flavors as well. Definitely light enough to be a crowd pleaser. Highly recommend!
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Received this as a giftto try for the first time. No tea bags but fresh tea leaves! it tastes great and fresh! No bad thoughts! really good and met my expectations! Pretty packaging.
Sai P.
This is by far one of my most favorite tea pack because of the wonderful variety and delicious burst of flavors. I'm a tea connoisseur and I know some very good tea and this is it!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Kusmi tea is expensive and that I can taste in every cup of tea. I prefer getting a variety of smaller size teas before I make up my mind about buying a large tin. The detox tea selection tastes great and it helps my body cleanse itself of any toxins. Beware: green teas should never be prepared with boiling water.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These sets are great. they come with a variety of tea choices in small loose leaf tins that will last you for many cups of tea. They also make them in other tea varieties like green, Russian blends and black teas. I have tried many of the teas from Kusmi and love them all!
Dez E.
I love this for when you're traveling of course or just to keep it at work . It's amazing it comes with a variety and they're all great . Price point is great as well which is a big plus ! You have to try this
Irina U.
What a pretty set! I love this set as a gift for people who are new to teas, and haven't tried Kusmi. You get to sample all the different kinds and it's enough to try them several times and decide which are your favorites. Definitely a nice treat.