BY KUSMI TEA

Nanah mint is used for teas in the Middle East and North Africa - its refreshing taste makes this spearmint green tea perfect after a meal. Please see bottom of the page for ingredient information. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Rachel B.
Take this review with a grain of salt, because I'm not much of a green tea fan. Being a mint tea fan, however, I had hoped the blending of these two flavors might produce something enjoyable. Unfortunately the mint wasn't enough to mask that bitter green I'm predisposed to wrinkle my nose at. I'm adding an extra star for the quality of the tea itself and the adorable package it comes in. To me, it was worth the failed try just for that cute tin!
Irie E.
Unlike traditional "mint" and green tea teas that I've had, this spearmint is actually even more vibrant. The flavors are perfect for calming stomachs. I love gifting these tins to friends during the holidays because they're just the right sample size. Usually I add lemon and honey to my teas, but this flavor is strong enough to stand alone without any additions.
Soph T.
This tee is the best one i've ever tried in my life.
I do rely enjoy my basic green tee but this one is unique because of it's delicate but clear mint freshness and flavor.
I bought it at small tee shop near my house and I was rely surprised that I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Overall I am rely impressed and totally satisfied with my purchase and I would
definitely by another flavors!
Jess T.
Toronto
This tea is so refreshing! I drink it both iced and hot. I usually get it at my local cafe, and it is more expensive than your average grocery store brand, but it also tastes better (and the packaging is prettier!) So all in all, a pretty good value.
Natalia C.
Recomendacion para que compreis estas cremas sea online osea tiendas os la recomiendo para que las compreis