BY KUSMI TEA

This Chinese green tea classically flavoured with jasmine blossom is a perennial favourite. Perfect for consuming with a meal or as an afternoon tea. Loose leaf tea presented in a beautiful reusable metal tin. Allow tea to steep for 3-4 minutes. Kusmi Tea have produced the very best quality tea for over 140 years. Originating in St Petersburg in 1867, upon the onset of the Russian Revolution in 1917 the company relocated to Paris where it continues to produce its expert blends to this day. Refund policy We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Find out more. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please see bottom of page for ingredient information. see more...

Mira M.
I recently wrote a blog post about this product. I love tea, I love the flavors and I drink it every single day multiple times a day. I reviewed this and the Anastasia version and loved both. Green tea is so good for you b
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Irie E.
This is one of my favorite teas! The jasmine delicately compliments the green tea, which can be too overwhelming if each are left to their own notes. I love mixing this with a squeeze of lemon and a spoonful of honey. Plus, these small tins are fantastic to up-cycle into candle holders or jewelry cases. Kusmi teas are top-notch.
Maureen B.
Very smooth in flavour, and brews quickly. Its a great option for affordable loose leaf.
olivia a.
London, London
my absolute favourite tea of all time; thank goodness you can now buy it in london! the flavour is so incredible and it lasts such a long time because of how much you get from a teeny bit. the packaging is stunning too and looks so pretty on my desk at work! expensive for tea but absolutely worth it!
Emma B.
St. Andrews
The nicest tea ever. I love jasmine tea and this was a real treat. Quite expensive but worth it because the quality is outstanding. Very impressed with this obviously. Would definitely recommend purchasing, and also visiting the store!
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Great tea brand! This flavour in specific is very soft and silky smooth, perfect if you like a subtle scent and taste. Even if you don't like tea this one is a must try! A bit pricier than the most brands but definitely worth it!
Michelle M.
I discovered this tea in Paris and was pleasantly surprised with how flavourful this tea is! The taste of jasmine is strong and delicious, just what I look for in a green tea. It is a little more expensive to purchase for such a small container, but for those days you want to spoil yourself, this is the perfect tea!
Leslie C.
I haven't had a negative experience with any Kusmi Teas, but the Jasmine Green is just a cut above the rest. Easily the absolutely best Jasmine tea I've ever had; I'm obsessed! I don't think I can ever let myself run out. I'll need to purchase more before that ever happens!