Kusmi Tea Detox Tea Bags uploaded by Yocelsys H.

BY KUSMI TEA

Kusmi Tea Detox Tea Bags-Home see more...

Cezz G.
I bought this detox tea before start my diet and it is amazing how it works, it taste delicious compared to other I have tried in the past, I totally recommend it.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
I discovered Kusmi tea in vacation whilst on vacation a few years ago - I generally prefer stronger tea, but Kusmi is perfect for a summer day, because it's light compared to other brands - a great tea for people who 'aren't tea people' - The packaging is incredible, making it an amazing gift!
Lee D.
Newington, CT
I I think you can never get enough detox in your life this world is so toxic and polluted it just feels good to drink something that you know is doing something good for your internal organs and just to make you feel like you're doing something good for yourself and it tastes delicious
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I bought these because a friend told me kendall jenner swore by this. It does definitely cleanse me out but not in a laxative way. I like it a lot, the taste isnt great but I just add some honey and its fine. I have been buying it for years now.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Kusmi Detox Tea will help boost your energy and will help with bloating.The Tea will boost your metabolism. You will find its taste very pleasant it is affordable I would definitely buy this product again.
Emily G.
This is the first tea that got me into using tea as a good detox. It tastes great and the packaging is cute too. I originally got this in a Birchbox but have purchased more since then.
Tasia H.
Lavaca, AR
I really enjoyed this detox tea. Super refreshing, and I could definitely tell a difference in my energy and body. Wouldn't say I lost weight, but I would say it cleansed me.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I drink a lot of detox tea and have so far tried many different brands. Kusmi is not the cheapest, but it is by far one of the best tea brands I have ever tried. Especially the detox tea not only tastes really good, but it actually really helps with detocing, bloating and makes you feel better in general.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
Used this tea for a detox before starting a new diet. I fully recommend compared to others that i have tried. It smells nice, leaves a nice coat in your throat and also doesn't upset my stomach like the other detox teas do. Id buy again!
Genny W.
Does drinking detox tea mean thats all you drink or it that the name of it cause it cleans your system
Is there any grocery store that I could buy this tea from?
Chef C.
Atlanta
Does this have a laxative affect?
Savanah B.
Statesville
did it upset anyone’s stomach?
Sabrina G.
Tillamook, OR
How did this work. Is it like the other one I have where I take a before night and I usually wake up at like 5 o’clock really having to go to the bathroom?