BY KUSMI TEA

It's no secret that green tea is good for you, but Kusmi's Beauty Beverage Detox Tea takes it to the next level. This sweet, fruity blend of mate and green tea is inspired by BB Creams, brining the same nourishing and skin-bettering powers. It uses a powerful combination of detoxifying, nourishing ingredients, including dandelion, grapefruit, and rooibos, to hydrate and clarify skin. Plus, with a lightly tropical taste, it's an appealing habit to get into. see more...

Ariana F.
San Jose, CA
I love the flavor of this tea, but I don't know it if really helped me detox. I haven't seen this in stores anywhere in the US, but bought it on a trip to Canada. I love the tin, the packaging of the entire line, and how its a loose leaf tea. It seems to be quite high quality as well.
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
It's good tea! The only catch is that it's pretty expensive per ounce, which is why I wouldn't repurchase. I like the taste and the packaging, and it does help detox, but you could buy similar products at a cheaper price. I've only purchased once.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I highly recommend this to all tea lovers. Gives you energy and detoxes you to give you youthful glowing skin! Must drink every day to see results.
Mariem W.
Manama
I have discovered this brand of tea while my transit at Doha airport 4 years ago and since then it s my favorite detox tea which I drink once I wake up in the morning and /or as a afternoon chilling tea time, I like its taste of green tea Rosehip seeds rooibos fennel mint and grapefruit, it helps a lot for debloating and releasing gas
Léa R.
albi
This one is my first kusmi tea and it still my favorite one even though I like the vladimir and anastasia ones. No need to improve anything this tea is perfect the way it is.
Pauline M.
Boulogne Billancourt
Très bon thé, de bonne qualité, le goût est très bon, très fruité . Je suis assez sceptique sur le côté detox puisqu on sait que le thé vert est déjà detoxifiant...
Yulia S.
Very nice taste but overpriced and hard to come across in certain places,but got it in my spare center with discount definitely enjoyed