BY KUSHIES

Kushies Ultra All-in-One Infant Diaper Kushies Ultra All-in-One Infant Diaper has 5 layers of cotton flannel with a middle absorbent layer for better soaking. The hook and loop closure system works well and the extended tabs help make it more adjustable for a better fit. The patented built-in flap can be folded up or down for multiplying absorbency. It requires no diaper cover and can be washed in the machine. Why You'll Love It: These diapers and washable and are highly absorbent. Features Adjustable hook and loop lock system for better fit External water-resistant layer Does not require diaper cover Extended tabs offer more adjustability 5 cotton flannel layers along with a middle layer for greater soaking Can be washed and dried in machines Includes: 5 diapers see more...

Diana L.
Diana L.
Oh my goodness, these are the WORST all in one diapers, or just plain diapers, I have ever, EVER USED. And this is why. While the inside cotton is very absorbent and they dry well in the dryer, there is NO elastic in the back to keep squishy poop from going up and out. The leg gussets, if you can even call them that do not fit snuggly against baby's legs. While these are affordable all in one diapers and very absorbent, you better pray your baby doesn't poop in them. I haven't had a single poop incident with these diapers where the poop didn't escape and get all over my child. The first time he pooped in a Kushie it took me about 18 min to clean it up. It went up his back and out the legs. ugh. This has never happened with any of my other cloth diapers. Until they fix their elastic problem, save your money and invest in something else.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dunkirk, NY
I didn't have a problem with leakage with these diapers but I could not stand how bulky they are. If my daughter's clothes weren't a little baggy as an infant it was impossible to fit any over these diapers. I will definitely be looking into some different cloth diapers for my next babies. I did really like the swim diapers though and the disposable liners.