Kushies

BY KUSHIES

Kushies
Kushies "On The Go" Wet Bag with Pacifier Pouch, Boy Print
Suzy R.
These are great wet bags! The designs are cute and modern and they are very easy to use. We, however, only use them at home because they are drawstring instead of a zipper. That wouldn't work for us in a diaper bag out in public - I'm too fearful that our dirty/wet cloth diapers would leak through the non-zippered closure. So we slip the drawstring around the bathroom doorknob while spraying off a dirty diaper, and then it's ready to slip the soiled diaper right in, cinch closed and put it in the diaper pail. We love these.
Paula-Beth T.
These are a MUST have baby product! I carry them in my diaper bag with a clean change of clothes for my baby. Then, if they dirty the outfit they already have on, I can get the clean one out of this bag and place the dirty one in its place. Then, when I get home, I can toss the whole thing into the washer! They also work great to use to carry wet swim suits in. I've had mine for almost 3 years and have used them with two children so far, and they still look like new! I've found so many uses for them and consider them a go to baby shower gift idea!