BY KURGO

No matter how much you love your dog, no one wants to have dog hair and mud all over the backseat of the car. Kurgo has taken the standard hammock and brought it to the next level. The Kurgo Wander Hammock features a perfect fit design, a playful dog pattern and a utility bag for Fido s leash, toys and water. Plus this waterproof hammock is made of an anti-microbial fabric that repels dirt and moisture. It is very easy to put in, clean and remove when not in use. BENEFITS: Can be used as a hammock or a seat cover. Waterproof, Anti-microbial, and Stain Resistant. Easy to put in and remove. Made of a 600d polyester with a PVC. see more...

Katie D.
I LOVE this product. I have 2 large (90-100 lb.) dogs, and this hammock can handle both of them in the back seat at once. I wish it were a LITTLE sturdier, as one of them did manage to punch a hole in it when his middle claws went through as he stood where the gap between the seats is, but this thing has taken a licking and still works great. And I was thrilled to have it when one of the boys threw up on what would have been my brand new car seats were it not for the Kurgo Hammock. My only complaints are that it doesn't really snug up to the seats, so I still get fur everywhere, and there's no way to tailor it all that well to where the headrests are in the car, so it doesn't always protect the edges of my seats. Aside from that, it's great, and I don't have to worry so much about one of the dogs slipping and hurting his leg if I have to stop short or swerve to avoid an unexpected obstacle. It also makes a decent liner when I fold my seats down. I really like this product.
Rebecca H.
In my opinion it's very poorly made. Shortly after receiving this it started to unravel and the material tore very easy. It also allowed for a considerable amount of dog hair to escape to the floor, rather than stay on the seat cover. I would still recommend a majority of the products from Kurgo.
gwendolyn l.
williamston sc
Works great for the time being but like ive seen other reviews write it does eventually come apart at the stitching and the zipper area the maker needs to improve that other wise it has potential to keep your back seat clean and hair free
In this photo you can specify everything.It is a mesh for mascot for the back part of your vehicle so in case it does your needs it is important to follow the instructions so that it does not squirt as you can see it is placed in the lollipop sticks for the head In beige and very efficient BUY IT NOW!
D D.
Montreal
I really like the design of the hammock, but it is so cheaply made it becomes useless quickly. After a few uses, my 100lbs. dog's paws had busted through the zipper. I took it back to the store for an exchange and it eventually happened again with the 2nd one as well as the stitching was coming undone.
I only use this as a trunk liner now.