Add a Photo

By KURGO
Kurgo(R) Wander Hammock Dog Seat Cover Love taking your dog with you in the car, but the hate having to vacuum out all of the dog fur afterwards? The Kurgo(R) Wander Hammock Dog Seat Cover makes road trips enjoyable for you and your faithful companion. The Kurgo(R) Wonder Hammock Dog Set Cover makes sure that not only are your seats protected, but your dog is safely confined in the backseat. Features: Six attachment points to keep hammock in place Can be used as a hammock to keep your dog from falling to the floor or as a seat cover Waterproof, washable and stain resistant Velcro closure openings allow you to incorporate seat belt and child seat use Easy to install and remove Made of a 600d polyester with a PVC backing Includes water bottle, carrying case and not to mention a great little dog design extra Item Specifications: Color: Black or Khaki Dimensions: 56" Long x 55" Wide Click here to watch the product video.
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
Leather seat savior! My 70 lbs Doberman loves lounging in the backseat. This cover protects my seats from scratches, fur, dirt... and it's sturdy enough that my dog doesn't fall through/break it. So easy to clip on & off. Cleaning I just shake it out.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Love this. I have a Pitbull bulldog and boxer mix. Plus a little car. I bought this and put it in the backseat so he couldn't get my back seat dirty and so far so good. I love it no problems.
kelsey f.
kelsey f.
Great product, keeps your car looking nice and keeps the dog hair stuck on there instead of all over the car.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
I do NOT travel without it! It keeps all the fur off the floor. Simple and easy to put on & take off.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Keeps my car hair free and that means more rides for my pups. love it! easy to clean also!
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
My dog jumps right over this every time we use it so we just quit using it all together.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Perfect for keeping your dog in the back seat and your seats clean, great for everyone.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is really great for my leather seats! I recommend ever pet owner have one!
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
This is perfect for my Weimaraner. He loves to try to get in the front seat, but since I've had this he stays content in the backseat. Great for easily keeping his hair confined to the backseat and it's very easy to vacuum. Helps him not to scratch my leather seats!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
This hammock back seat is amazing. It saves your dog from falling into the floor and also keeps them out of the front seat.
Jacquelin V.
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
Could I use this with a car seat in the back?
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
My dog likes to ride sitting on the center console in the front. I want to try this to keep him safe but I know he's going to try to jump over it. Is it high enough to keep a dog from jumping over it? I have a shiba inu about 30 pounds.