BY KURGO

As dog owners our designers know a harness has to be easy to put on or it will not be used. As a result, the Kurgo Tru Fit Smart Harness is the easiest to use harness available today. Kurgo followed up a great design with high quality automotive materials such as seat belt webbing and a padded chest piece for added comfort and safety. Available in black, red and pink. BENEFITS: Protects dogs, drivers and passengers on the road. Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort. Can be safely used with the Kurgo Auto Zip Line and any vehicle seatbelt. Includes a seat belt loop Functions as an auto or walking harne. see more...

Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this product for my dog! It's nice because we love to hike and this gives her a job to do while we hike and also makes it a little easier on me as I'm not carrying a ton of things. I like the idea of the harness because it pulls the whole body verses the neck which I've found is more effective.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Great harness. I prefer using these on pets then just leashes. It's a must have for pet lovers who walk their pets.