BY KURGO

As dog owners our designers know a harness has to be easy to put on or it will not be used. As a result, the Kurgo Tru Fit Smart Harness is the easiest to use harness available today. Kurgo followed up a great design with high quality automotive materials such as seat belt webbing and a padded chest piece for added comfort and safety. Available in black, red and pink. BENEFITS: Protects dogs, drivers and passengers on the road. Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort. Can be safely used with the Kurgo Auto Zip Line and any vehicle seatbelt. Includes a seat belt loop Functions as an auto or walking harne. see more...

• Has anyone use the Kurgo Journey harness?? I see no review for it...2 Answers
  • Anyone have a Shepherd that have used this ? 2 Answers
  • How safe are these harnesses? A friend of mine bought one for her...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
China W.
Love this harness! I specifically love how easy it is to install (which is a misleading word to use because it is so much easier than that) the seatbelt attachment and how you can clip your leash either on the chest or back of the harness. It's extremely durable. The only possible negative I have is how the straps behind the legs loosen over time and need to be adjusted more often for a tight and precise fit.
Kay V.
North wales , PA
Pet Lover Expert
This harness is awesome! I have a boxer/pit mix and she usually likes to take me for walks but this harness helps with the pulling. I tried the walk right harness but I prefer this harness over any others. I would definitely recommend this to dog owners!
Melanie T.
Kansas City, MO
My dog and I were both in a serious car accident about a year ago and both ended up being okay but know we got lucky, especially since my dog was not buckled in- I bought this and it works great and makes both of us feel more secure.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
HAPPY DOGS! I have a very large german shepherd, have to get this harness in an XL for him. It is really good quality and that's saying a lot because he is VERY heavy and likes to take me for walks lol.
Mikal B.
I have two huge dogs!! And regular collars weren't really doing the trick, I felt I had no control of them. So I bought them the harness and what a difference!! Loooove it!!
Calena W.
I have tried this with my dog three times now. She somehow twists herself up and gets caught in the seat belt. I also don't think I would use it as a walking harness because it's very bulky and heavy duty.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Excellent way to keep your dogs safe in the car. if I remember correctly these were crash tested as well.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Kurgo harness are great for large dogs. It makes it easier to control the large dog and not worry your going to hurt the dog.
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert
This was my first kurgo harness. It works well if it is tight. It's not my most favorite harness as I now prefer something with a better chest base.
Iyla a.
We have two of these harnesses, one for each dog. They're durable, and do a good job at keeping the dogs in place while we're driving. I like that we can grab the back like a handle; it's really useful when you're only going from the car to the house and don't feel like clipping on the leash.

We've had them for about 4 years, and they are still in very good condition.

The fit isn't perfect, but our dogs are mutts and shaped oddly. To my knowledge, these aren't crash tested, so I wouldn't rely on them for safety.
Jay A.
How safe are these harnesses? A friend of mine bought one for her pug and she fell off the seat and was chocking. She then learned other people had similar issues. I wouldn't want to get one if they are not safe.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Anyone have a Shepherd that have used this ?
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Has anyone use the Kurgo Journey harness?? I see no review for it. It LOOKS like a great product, one that my dog wouldn't chew through. He would be a medium by their standards. Worth the price? How's the material? Sturdy?
Carla B.
Rosemead, CA
I have 2 Siberian Huskies one is about 80lbs and the other is 94lbs. How safe us this? Will it help my pets stay in place?
Carla B.