Kurgo Skybox Booster Seat uploaded by Emily H.Kurgo Skybox Booster Seat uploaded by Victoria I.Kurgo Skybox Booster Seat uploaded by Beth D.

BY KURGO

The Kurgo Rover Gear Booster Seat offers a safe and securealternative by providing enough elevation for small dogs to have aclear view of the road ahead and a comfortable, secure padded seatto snuggle down on longer trips. The best part is they are stillwithin arm's reach when you have the desire to scratch theirbelly. Designed for dogs up to 20 lbs. Washable padded liner keeps seat fresh and clean Metal supports for structural integrity Collapsible for easy storage when not in use Installs quickly and securely Adjustable tether easily attaches to your dog's harness* Harness sold separately. Materials: 600d Polyester Dimensions: Open: 15.75"W x 8.75"H x 12.75"D Collapsed: 15.75"W x 2"H x 12.75"D see more...

• Anybody have any issues with these? Looks great, I feel l...2 Answers
  • Can dogs easily get out of these? Our min-pin is like a l...2 Answers
  • Is there any danger to putting dog in one of these? Can t...1 Answers
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Kurgo Skybox Booster Seat more...
I never again have to worry about keeping my dog safe in the car again..I have a small mixed breed dog that loves going in the car..but he never stayed put..This Booster Seat keeps him safe and secure..I really suggest that you give this a try..
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such a nice booster seat for dogs. I have a 20 lb male pug that fits perfectly into it. The weight limit is 30 lbs and I would say this is best for a small to medium dog. It is secured by two straps, one that goes around the head rest and the other that goes around the seat. The best part is that there is a sturdy clasp to attach to the dog's harness to keep him/her very secure. I bought this from Petsmart for $45.00 I would definitely recommend this dog booster seat.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift for my 6 pound Morkie. He has anxiety in the car, but we drive often so I have been looking for something to make him more comfortable. He HATED it and the second I strapped him in, he started whining and crying and trying to jump out. I felt too guilty so I took him out and we haven't used it again.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
even when i buckled my dog in he still tried to job out so i just stopped using it. It worked well and it was made out of good material and durable so i recommend this to parents of small dogs. It just didn't out for my little guy unfortunately.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
You want to give mini-Fido a comfortable and enjoyable ride. Though it may seem like the perfect spot is curled up on your lap, this is not the case. The Kurgo Skybox Booster Seat offers a secure alternative by providing enough elevation for mini-Fido to have a clear view of the road ahead and a comfortable, padded seat to snuggle down on longer trips. A tether on the inside of the seat helps keep mini-Fido restrained and reduces distraction. The best part is they are still within arm’s reach when you have the desire to scratch their belly.
Marisol j.
Seemed like a good idea. but my shih Tzu is very impatient and loves being in the back as much as he does being in the front seats. this would be a good idea if maybe the leash or harness would be shorter. so they would be put in danger if they try getting off.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my cockapoo safety buckled while she can still see out the window. It is was up to her she would sit on my lap and be hanging out the window. I prefer her being safely buckled in case of an accident.
Liz T.
My dog has a lot of anxiety while riding in the car. I bought this car booster as a last resort, and it really helps ease his anxiety. I think it's because he can see out the window and because he feels comfortable in a confined space.
Leslie G.
San Francisco, CA
My small maltese is very rambunctious, so during car rides he always wants to jump around the seats and sit in the drivers lap. This helps him stay put- I love that you can strap it on to the seat and then strap him down by his collar or harness. And they look so darn cute in it!

I usually put a blanket in the seat and my dog lays down and takes a nap while I'm driving
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
I got this for my dog for Christmas. He wasn't a fan of it at first because he enjoyed roaming around the car but it puts my mind at ease that if I got into an accident he would safe and buckled in. He has warmed up the seat and its the perfect heigh and size for him to look out the window or lay down!
Amanda P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is the cutest thing ever. Has anyone used this and had any problems? Debating whether or not to get it.
Annika B.
What size of dog fits in this?
Amy M.
I've seen this for sale on websites like Overstock.com, and it looks adorable! But is it really safe?
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Anybody have any issues with these? Looks great, I feel like my pup would love it!
Kayla T.