Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKurgo
Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE

Kurgo Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE

by Kurgo

The Kurgo Seatbelt Tether is a quick and easy way to secure your dog while you travel. One end of this tether clips to your dogs harness (not Included), the other end clicks into your vehicles seat belt, so there is no need to undo the seatbelt every time your dog gets in or out. Now you can have the peace of mind that you and your pup are traveling safe with this straightforward solution. Universal fit for most vehicles Quickly clicks directly into the female seatbelt slot No need to undo seatbelt every time your dog gets in the vehicle Can be extended from 15" to 22" for a broader range of movement Recommend use with Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit Smart Harness (Not Included)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kurgo Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE!
Gina S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kurgo Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE uploaded by Gina S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I put a harness on my frenchie and attach him to the seat belt tether. The clip is easy to take on and off. I have this seatbelt In my car and my boyfriends car as well!
Sarah D.
Kurgo Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE uploaded by Sarah D.
I have a 12lb Miniature Pinscher who loves car rides. Since he is so little I feel better knowing he is secured in one spot while driving in case of an abrupt stop. The length of the belt is adjustable and it easily clips into the seatbelt. Although my little guy isn’t a big fan of it, it is a great thing to have.
Leah Jean B.
Franklin Park, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog came unbuckled several times on his own. The part that goes into the seat belt slips out occasionally. I like the strength of the Belt and the clasp but slipping out of the buckle is a huge concern!!! I ended up buying a new one.
Remedy D.
Kurgo Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE uploaded by Remedy D.
Kurgo Sky Box Booster Seat - Colour: BLACK-ORANGE uploaded by Remedy D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This Seatbelt tether is amazing & affordable. My dog loves to jump on our laps, but during car rides that becomes an issue. As a safety precaution we bought this because in general we didn’t want this habit of his to ever unintentionally interfere with our driving, especially on long trips where our pup tends to become restless easily. We drove for 8 hours (taking stops of course) & it worked beautifully.
Fabiola  N.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this for long card rides with my nervous lab. Not expensive at all and good quality!
Samantha B.
Etters, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great buy (Paired with a harness rather than collar for safety). I use this for my dog and it still allows him space to look out the rear windows, but stops him from reaching to the front of the car. Awesome product to ensure safety of not only pets, but drivers as well. Great price too!
Darienne K.
Mill Bay, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I’m a big fan of this product. It keeps my dog safe on car rides and prevents her from climbing up into the front seat. It comforts me a little knowing that if we were to get into an accident she wouldn’t go flying through the windshield because this keeps her buckled in.
Lauren M.
Canning, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this pet seat belt! My puppy loves to be in the car but doesn’t like to stay in his seat, this product helps keep him safe AND in one place. I feel so much better about travelling with my fur baby knowing that he’s secure!!

Looking for your answer?