BY KURGO

No hands necessary for this reflective 6-in-1 dog leash. The durable steel snap hook clips directly to your dog collar or harness, and with a simple carabiner adjustment, it easily switches styles depending on your activity-from a lead when fully exten. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candice R.
I love this leash. I have a 3 year old Chesapeake Bay retriever that is not good about walking on a leash. I love that I can adjust this to make it short or long. It's also great for attaching to a fence or bench while pausing on our walk. After using for over a year, the stitching for the loop I use most often came undone, making the loop larger. It is still usable.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I was really wanting a multi-use leash for use with my Service Dog Ollie, so when I saw Kurgo had a 40% off sitewide sale on black friday, I was thrilled. When I received the leash, I was shocked by a few things. One was that it was very heavy, heavier than any other leash I have ever owned. The other was that I hadn't been able to see how it worked on the site. It works by connecting a small carabiner to the little loops on the leash. The loops make it easy for the carabiner to slide up and down and not stay in one spot, which is kind of the point.