BY KURGO

The Auto Zip Line is endlessly versatile and can be used between any two fixed points in a vehicle. Inspired by a dog run, the Auto Zip Line allows back and forth plus sit and stand movement, but also provides security for those unexpected driving moments we d rather not think about. A smooth running machine, this harness, leash and zip-line system make it super easy to get on the road with your pup. The leash easily connects and disconnects from the zip line when getting in or out of the carG€|which means instant transition from vehicle restraint to walking lead (yeah, we think of everything). Features: Package includes zip line and leash/teather (harness not included) Works with all vehicle seatbelts Zip line can be used between any two fixed points in the vehicle More convenient to get the dog in and out of the car, harness is great for walking or riding Dog cannot jump out of car when door is opened Dimensions: 6" L x 1.5" W x 2" H; Weight: 1.5 lbs. see more...

• How does this work with big dogs that are really strong? I need s...4 Answers
  • They can still move around from one side to the other?3 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Coming from someone that has animals that like to try to climb in their lap or run around the car while you're driving and taking them somewhere, this is a great idea to prevent them and you from getting hurt
Mia H.
Mia H.
My dog has great intentions but has a tendency to try to sit in my lap as I am driving. Definitely dangerous. He's thrown my car into neutral several times! Lesson learned, I purchased this zipline. The instructions were kind of hard to understand, but I fumbled for five minutes and got it rigged up. This has been in my car for a year and a half and I must say this is worth it. It may not get rid of my dogs whining, but I don't have to worry if I have to slam my brakes or the matter of my dog causing an accident. Good value. Purchased on Amazon, don't remember price.
Emily F.
Emily F.
This keeps my not so little puppy off of my lap and out of my view so that I can drive safely. Also provides peace of mind for me
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
How does this work with big dogs that are really strong? I need something like this but I don't want it not to work
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
They can still move around from one side to the other?