BY KURGO

Kurgo Auto Grass
  • "I dont think a little piece of grass in the front seat is going to stop an excited dog from going crazy." in 6 reviews
  • "Whoever made this must not own a big dog, this wouldn't stop them from doing anything, heck my dog would probably pee on it. " in 6 reviews
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
My dogs completely ignored this fake grass that was supposed to keep them in the back seat. They had no problems repetitively walking on it to keep from going to and from the front seat. Fail.
Whitney B.
Spofford, NH
Don't the people who made this think that a dog would be smart enough to just jump right over this?! I mean come on, even a toy dog could jump right over it.
Margo C.
Harrison, ID
I don't care what anyone say about this product, this is a great idea! I can never keep my large dog off the center console and I think this would.
Jessica A.
Watkinsville , GA
This would not work at all, my dog likes to put her paws on the console, and a soft green mat would just make it more comfortable to do so. Silly
Alexis-Eriahna R.
Sandy, OR
Ashley W.
Chandler , AZ
This seems like a weird joke! It definitely wouldn't keep my dog from jumping over! Why would anyone spend money on this?
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
I just laughed. Apparently this mat will keep your dog from jumping in the back seat. I am thinking mine would pee on it.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog would see this and jump over it, gnaw on it , or pee on it.. I do not want him to do any of those when I'm driving!
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
I don't own this but I have no interest.. My dog would jump right over it or think it's a toy.
Jamie C.
Puxico, MO
This product would not keep even my small dog out of the front seat. This looks like a joke.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
How does this stop dogs from climbing up front? I really don't get it...
Star H.