BY KURGO

Kurgo Auto Grass
  • "I dont think a little piece of grass in the front seat is going to stop an excited dog from going crazy." in 6 reviews
  • "Whoever made this must not own a big dog, this wouldn't stop them from doing anything, heck my dog would probably pee on it. " in 6 reviews
Adriane B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I honestly don't see how this mat would keep my dogs from coming up into the front seat. They would jump right over it. Maybe this product should be specified for smaller dogs, all I know is that it would not work for mine!
carla c.
New Britain, CT
What if first you bought the fake grass for your dog to peer on. And now you buy this fake grass thing to detour your pet from jumping around in the car. Do you expect the dog to be able to tell the two fake grasses apart? Poor pooch, maybe the dog is better off staying home and your credit card cut up.
Alyssa F.
I don't have this but i saw the phone in it so i thought it was an iphone holder or something. lol wow bad advertising image for this product. Doesn't look like it does much of anything haha
Casey H.
Aurora, CO
This is so funny. Who would buy this? I'm pretty sure my dog would either job over it or try to pee on it! What is this supposed to do, scare the dog? Dogs love grass! So silly.
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Dumbest thing i have ever seen. there is no way that this will keep your pet in the back seat there is no attraction or distraction other then possibly wanting to poop on it.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
My dog isn't phased by anything, much less something I ENCOURAGE him to play on...this has to be the stupidest thing I was ever given. PLUS now my armrest is useless.
Stephany M.
I agree, I thought this was an iPhone holder at first, in fact I was thinking that you could charge them with this. How will this "grass" stop my dog from jumping from the back to the front of the car?? This is just silly.
Joyce M.
Unionville, MO
I think this is a terrible waste of money.Most pets will just climb over it anyway or knock it off.And super stylish,really? No way would I want this in my vehicle.
Merrin A.
Hastings, NY
Really people buy these things?? Seriously a waste of time and money!!!! Its garbadge in my opinion and I will not own one nor ever have..I really think this is should be on the list of stupidest inventions ever!
Brittney N.
Barto, PA
I do not have this but I think it is great to keep my dog from stepping on the center council to say hi to anyone in the passenger seat. I think this is a cute idea to prevent this from occurring.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
How does this stop dogs from climbing up front? I really don't get it...
Star H.