Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pen, Turquoise Green Ink uploaded by tayen k.Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pen, Turquoise Green Ink uploaded by tayen k.

BY KURETAKE

Jaymee H.
I love this brush for line work! I'm so glad it's an actual brush tip instead of a felt tip, felt tip markers wear down way too quickly to be able to use them consistently. With this, you always get a clean, consistent line with no fraying! It takes a hot minute to get used to this type of brush pen but i love it! Great price and it's well worth the purchase.
tayen k.
Hollywood, CA
I love Kuretake pens. I have an arsenal of these ZIG brush pens and each time I'm in Little Tokyo in Los Angeles, I visit the Japanese Village and buy a handful of these pens. They're smooth and brilliantly hued, and the fine bristles of the real brush tips offer a wide variety of strokes.
I also love when they begin to run out of ink and create beautifully textured strokes. These are my go-to for Inktober.
They are water soluble, so I don't use them for outlining drawings that I will eventually paint. However they're great for layering and blending with one another.
I recommend these to anyone.
Kelsey S.
Ottawa, ON
I looove this line of markers! They're so pretty and versatile. They're especially awesome if you're into bullet journaling as they allow you to do a variety of designs with different textures. They come in so many amazing, beautiful colors, too! A favorite.
Florabelle T.
Caloocan City,Metro Manila
This is my second favorite pen that i use for my daily art projects such as lettering. The tip of this actually better that tombow because the tip is really flexible but what i don't like in this is the saturation of colors or the details because this is more like a watercolor pen but you can you it for lettering anyway.
Maria Y.
Bińan
It comes in a variety of colors. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it since it's a high quality brush pen. It has real brush tip with bristles. It's hard to use at first but with time and practice, you'll get used to it.