Kunin
Rainbow Classic Felt, 9" x 12", 24pk

Kunin Rainbow Classic Felt, 9" x 12", 24pk

by Kunin

KUNIN/FOSS-Rainbow Classic Felt. This felt is 100% Eco-Fi, meaning it's made of polyester from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. Perfect for all kinds of craft projects. This felt is easy to sew and cut but slightly stiffer than wool felt. This package contains one 12x9in sheet of felt. Available in a wide variety of colors: each sold separately. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kunin Rainbow Classic Felt, 9" x 12", 24pk!
Hanover Park, IL
Perfect for any craft project even for lining in makeup vanity. Cheapest at joann fabrics
Pelham, AL
This is perfect for making Halloween costumes! I used a lot of it to create our Mario Kart characters, very easy to maneuver . Tip: use a good pair of scissors.
Philadelphia, PA
1,647 reviews
Kunin Rainbow Classic Felt, 9" x 12", 24pk uploaded by OnDeane J.
I wanted to create a piece for my wall that still matched my home so I decided to make felt flowers (because I hate fake ones). This felt was affordable and easy to work with. I used fabric scissors to make clean cuts ....and a hot glue gun to put my flowers together. Everything turned out beautifully.

Looking for your answer?