BY KUHN RIKON

Ergonomic Design Works in Right or Left Hand Works on Smooth-Sided Grooved Caps 2 Automatically Locks onto Can 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Mechanism 4 Swiss Designed see more...

Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Super easy to use fantastic can opener. I will never use one that hurts my hands ever again.
Breana G.
It actually works! Makes it a lot easier when your cooking in the kitchen !
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Well worth the time to go out and purchase this #lidopener. I hate having to fight with lids on my containers. I always end up doing the tap lightly on the #counter and smack the bottom but it's easy for the glass to chip and that's just #dangerous.

This lid opener stops all of that and saves me from having to ask for #help.
Melissa T.
I actually bought this in red a couple of years ago, and I all I can say is that this is the best can opener of this kind that I've bought. It's not bulky and it's not at all hard to use. I love that it has a little addition to it (those little metal claw things it has on the side) that helps you pick up the lid without actually touching it with your hands.
Withfabyro (.
North York, ON
Es un producto no es malo pero de repente se traba al querer abrir las latas y lo tengo q volver a colocar.
Danni B.
Richmond road , Swindon
Very nice and works well around the house very useful and I loose it very very much
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Bethany W.
Byron, IL
Is this product easy to use?