Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - M&M's, Snickers and Chocolate Chip Flavor

BY KUDOS

Kudos.
Milk Chocolate Granola Bars.
See back panel.
Made with Whole Grains*.
As much Calcium & Vitamin D as a glass of milk.**
100 Calories per bar.
Variety Pack.
WITH SNICKERS CHUNKS BRAND.
WITH m&m's BRAND.
MILK CHOCOLATE MINI BAKING BITS.
Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Chocolate Chip.
what's inside.
CALORIES 100, 5% DV PER SERVING.
10 SERVINGS PER PACK.
10 Bars.
NET WT 8.98 OZ 254.6g. see more...

Madison D.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love these bars! The flavors and sizes are perfect for a quick snack! They are decently healthy where the only problem is how much sugar is present in them. I try to find them as much as I can when I go shopping but I can never seem to find them on the shelves. But the next time I see them I will totally be buying like ten boxes!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I used to love taking these things for a snack back in elementary school. They were sooo good! I'm not sure if they make them anymore but they should definitely start making them again.
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
My mom used to pack these in my lunch as a kid as my "dessert". I always LOVED the snickers and M&Ms ones. Definitely a great, tasty treat!
wendy b.
I went thru a whole summer addicted to these Kudos bars. They are really yummy and satisfy that sweet craving you may have.
Jessica D.
Love these bars so much. They taste to amazing without being too crazy on the calories. They have an amazing amount of flavors.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
A good way to limit your sweet snack to a low calorie one. They taste really good and the selection of flavors is great.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
KUDOS!! Family favorite growing up, especially the ones with the m&ms in them. Delicious and healthy
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I miss these! They need to start making them again! I haven't seen these since I was a little girl!
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I love these as a quick snack they're inexpensive quick and easy to keep in your car as a snack
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
THE FAMILY LOVES KUDOS GRANOLA BARS THEY ARE GREAT SNACKS AND ARE HEALTHY TO EAT
Regina L.
El Monte, CA
Why are these considered "healthy"?