Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKudos
Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - 10 CT

Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - 10 CT

by Kudos

Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack.
Made with real milk chocolate!
100 calories.
Your favorite chocolate brands in the perfect size snack: Dove brand with milk chocolate drizzle, M&M's brand with minis milk chocolate candies, Snickers brand with peanuts.
What's inside calories 100, 5% DV, per serving. 10 servings per pack.
10 bars.

I ate these all the time as a kid? Where can I find them?
When are these coming back in stock? It’s been years.. These were amazing and unlike any other similar granola bars!
Do they still make these?
Start your review of Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
ashley W.
Buckeye, AZ
I love these I remember eating them as a kid would recommend to anyone who wants to eat a good granola bar.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I love these they taste like candy bars but are a little better for you. So good
Emma W.
These are my all time favorite granola bars it is really hard to find them at stores where I live though 😞
Haylea W.
Fort Wayne , IN
Omg these were my favorite snacks ever!!!!!! I really wish I could still find them because I still can't find them anywhere! I love all the flavors but I think the m&m ones are my favorite. ten times better than a regular granola bar.
Jessica M.
THESE ARE SO GOOD. One time in middle school they got stolen out of my locker! THEY ARE THAT GOOD. I wish they were a little bigger.
Genesis J.
Yess! I'm not a big fan of eating granola bars because that's all I used to snack in high school but Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars changed my mind! They are all really good! My husband and I finished the box in no time.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I had no idea they still made these!! I remember eating practically the whole box when I was younger because they were so yummy. Not a healthy granola bar though lol
Amber P.
Chester, VT
This is a great snack for children and adults. They are are a healthier snack while adding a touch of sweetness which adds to the appeal. They are a softer granola bar. They come in a variety of flavors as well. they are one of my preferred snacks for myself and my child.
Megan B.
Paducah, KY
Oh, how I loved these. They were incredibly tasty. I always had to have 1 or 2 in my lunchbox as a kid. I can't find them anymore though. If you should happen to stumble upon them, I do recommend buying them.Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - 10 CT
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These are absolutely delicious! I love the variety you get with this bundle! Each bar is a decent size and make for a great snack! They're also great to bring with you and put in your bag! Definitely recommend trying these!