BY KUDOS

Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack.
Made with real milk chocolate!
100 calories.
Your favorite chocolate brands in the perfect size snack: Dove brand with milk chocolate drizzle, M&M's brand with minis milk chocolate candies, Snickers brand with peanuts.
What's inside calories 100, 5% DV, per serving. 10 servings per pack.
10 bars. see more...

• Does anyone know where to find these?? I used to find them at Walma...5 Answers
  • I didn't know they still made these! Did anybody?? Be the first to answer!
  • Omgggg I havnt seen these in yearrrrs! Use to eat them as a kid all...2 Answers
South Whitley, IN
Omg these were my favorite snacks ever!!!!!! I really wish I could still find them because I still can't find them anywhere! I love all the flavors but I think the m&m ones are my favorite. ten times better than a regular granola bar.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
THESE ARE SO GOOD. One time in middle school they got stolen out of my locker! THEY ARE THAT GOOD. I wish they were a little bigger.
Emma W.
Emma W.
These are my all time favorite granola bars it is really hard to find them at stores where I live though 😞
Bangor, ME
Review for: Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack 8.3 oz; 235 g
These were my jam in elementary and middle school!!! They tasted soooooooooo good. Also my school crush back then when I first moved there gave me his cause I didn't know about snack time and it melted my young little heart so these always will have a spot in my heart Haha.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack 8.3 oz; 235 g
These are absolutely delicious! I love the variety you get with this bundle! Each bar is a decent size and make for a great snack! They're also great to bring with you and put in your bag! Definitely recommend trying these!
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Review for: Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack 8.3 oz; 235 g
Oh these little Kudos are delicious snacks!! I haven't had them in a while, but I remember wanting to eat all of them at once, because they are so tasty 😂😅
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Review for: Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack 8.3 oz; 235 g
These are so delicious and healthy. Easy way to get everyone to eat healthier. It's a good snack when on the go.
Genesis J.
Genesis J.
Yess! I'm not a big fan of eating granola bars because that's all I used to snack in high school but Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars changed my mind! They are all really good! My husband and I finished the box in no time.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I had no idea they still made these!! I remember eating practically the whole box when I was younger because they were so yummy. Not a healthy granola bar though lol
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
I could eat these forever. I remember having them as a kid at my Canadian grandparents house and man, was it a treat. My favorite will always be the M&M's but any of those little puppies will do.
South Whitley, IN
Does anyone know where to find these?? I used to find them at Walmart when I was younger. (about 10 years ago) I wonder if they are discontinued??
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Omgggg I havnt seen these in yearrrrs! Use to eat them as a kid all the time! Where can I find them?!?
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't know they still made these! Did anybody??