BY KUDOS

Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack.
Made with real milk chocolate!
100 calories.
Your favorite chocolate brands in the perfect size snack: Dove brand with milk chocolate drizzle, M&M's brand with minis milk chocolate candies, Snickers brand with peanuts.
What's inside calories 100, 5% DV, per serving. 10 servings per pack.
10 bars. see more...

Melissa G.
New Jersey
These are absolutely delicious! I love the variety you get with this bundle! Each bar is a decent size and make for a great snack! They're also great to bring with you and put in your bag! Definitely recommend trying these!
Genesis J.
Yess! I'm not a big fan of eating granola bars because that's all I used to snack in high school but Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars changed my mind! They are all really good! My husband and I finished the box in no time.
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
Omg these were my favorite snacks ever!!!!!! I really wish I could still find them because I still can't find them anywhere! I love all the flavors but I think the m&m ones are my favorite. ten times better than a regular granola bar.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
These were my jam in elementary and middle school!!! They tasted soooooooooo good. Also my school crush back then when I first moved there gave me his cause I didn't know about snack time and it melted my young little heart so these always will have a spot in my heart Haha.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I had no idea they still made these!! I remember eating practically the whole box when I was younger because they were so yummy. Not a healthy granola bar though lol
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Oh my goodness! I remember eating these as a kid, where did they go? These were the best bars around and they were perfect for after school snacks and they state delicious
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon , OH
I could eat these forever. I remember having them as a kid at my Canadian grandparents house and man, was it a treat. My favorite will always be the M&M's but any of those little puppies will do.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
What happened to Kudos? I craved these recently and couldn't find them at the store anymore. I looked online at another store and these weren't there anymore either. I want these so bad!
Tabitha W.
Oh these little Kudos are delicious snacks!! I haven't had them in a while, but I remember wanting to eat all of them at once, because they are so tasty 😂😅
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Much better than Chewy's. I can't find them in the stores near me anymore but so tasty and filling. Like a healthier cookie that doesn't sacrifice flavor
Haylea W.
South whitley, IN
Does anyone know where to find these?? I used to find them at Walmart when I was younger. (about 10 years ago) I wonder if they are discontinued??
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omgggg I havnt seen these in yearrrrs! Use to eat them as a kid all the time! Where can I find them?!?
Jenny G.
Somerset
I absolutely LOVE these!!!! I so wish they would bring these back, I would buy out the entire store!! Kudos Milk Chocolate Granola Bars Variety Pack - 10 CT
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't know they still made these! Did anybody??