KT Tape Pro Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape - Pink uploaded by Chelsea S.KT Tape Pro Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape - Pink uploaded by Valerie I.KT Tape Pro Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape - Pink uploaded by Ashley M.

BY KT TAPE

Kt tape is applied along muscles, ligaments, and tendons (soft tissue) to provide a lightweight, external support that helps you remain active while recovering from injuries. Kt tape creates neuromuscular feedback (called proprioception) that inhibits (relaxes) or facilitates stronger firing of muscles and tendons. This feedback creates support elements without the bulk and restriction commonly associated with wraps and heavy bracing. Kt tape gives you confidence to perform your best. see more...

Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing , it applies a sense of relief and small pressure to cure tensions between muscle strains. It helped me a lot with my runing, I have what you call a flat foot and it would hurt when I ran or would wear too much heels so before working out I would use the tape at the bottom of my foot and wrap at the top creating an arch so my foot wouldn’t hurt! It’s amazing . I recommend this product to flat footed people who run , it worked for me for that specific purpose I promise it’ll work for you. But also I have see a lot of softball/baseball players use it around their shoulders and they have also recommended this product for muscle strain/soreness . This product is an adhesive tape that does not peel off so easily so be careful when peeling off. It does by pass sweat which is amazing . Once again I would recommend this therapeutic tape.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tape is so helpful! I have bad knees shoulders and random places because I’m accident prone haha I do like the feel of the cotton strips better I always feel like this one is going to peel off so sometimes I will double it and put the cotton strip over this type. It’s very helpful! I highly recommend the combo!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This an amazing product when it comes to support of an injury or just for regular support! It is more effective if you use a spray to completely clean and dry your skin to it doesn't come off! It's better if you visit a doctor for the application but also YouTube is a great tutor.
Ashley R.
Churubusco, IN
I love K tape. I have always had trouble with shin splits, so I had a PT friend tape me up and I had almost no pain when I ran. It runs on the pricey side, but it is more than worth it. There is a specific way to use it, so have someone qualified show you first how to apply it.
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
KT Tape is like black magic.  I have no idea how it works, it seems far too simple, but it makes such a difference on pulled/strained muscles.  There are tons of videos online so that you can learn the right way to apply it, and it helps SO much.  I'm a believer!
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
KT tape saved me when I had knee reaction issues right before a half marathon. It's amazing how it instantly shifts things and makes everything feel better. It felt very reassuring to have it and I didn't have any knee issues during my race at all. Woo hoo!
valerie W.
Santa Maria, CA
I bought this product at my local walmart. As someone who was injured during track season of my senior year. I was diagnosed with hip bursitis. I used the kt tape on my hip and it helped with the pain. Its the best tape I've ever used.
Elizabeth N.
I don't really understand how this tape works but I am really impressed with how much it helped me.
I somehow messed up my ankle and had a swollen tendon. I could barely walk on my ankle. My husband and I youtubed how to take the peroneal tendon. Within no time I was able to walk short distances with minimum pain. After 24 hours of wear I removed the tape before I took a shower and there was an increase in pain without the tape on.
I'm impressed and will be keeping a roll on hand!
Katie A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I will say that this product does give me great relief, especially with post marathon soreness. The problem for me is that it will not stay stuck to my skin for more than a few hours, even less if I'm moving around. This is even with the Pro tape that is supposed to be stickier. I wish that it stayed on because it's great for the short amount of time that I have it on. But for $20 a roll, I can't justify buying it when I have to use up a whole roll for each race that I run.
Jennifer S.
Grapevine, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep a roll in my gym bag, my purse, my truck, and at home. I have bad knees and this tape really helps. I can goy entire hour of cross fit with very little pain. Slowly getting my knees stronger. A couple tips: 1) shave before applying. This way there is no pain pulling it off your skin. 2) rub it down really well to help activate the adhesive so it will stick better. 3) go to their website or YouTube for tutorials on applying tape based on your injury/soreness.