BY KT TAPE

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! KT TAPE Original, Pre-cut, 20 Strip, Cotton, Blue Need support that will endure multiple lighter workouts? Then original KT TAPE is for you. It provides targeted pain relief and will stay in place through multiple workouts for up to 3 days, through daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool. Each box comes with 20 precut strips of tape on a roll and a quick start guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common injuries. 100% Cotton UltraLite Elastic Core - for better suppor see more...

Buy on FSAstor...
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I was so excited to buy this to help with the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. I was a first time user. I taped up my belly like I'd seen in a pregnancy article and the hold was great. I felt like it really was starting to help. After a few hours I noticed there was a burning sensation under the tape. I tried to take the tape off which was VERY painful only to find I was allergic to the tape and that the tape had stretched my skin to the point I have stretch marks that won't go away from the tape. I would love to use the product if it was more for sensitive skin and wouldn't leave stretch marks. I would recommend for people that don't have sensitive skin because I felt like the product would really help.
Sherah R.
Mount Washington, KY
Kinesio tape was effective in its treatment. The tape is a little high in price. But you're getting a strong, very sticky adhesion that works well to treat your ailment. Tape may leave residue on the skin.
Meg G.
KT tape is my lifesaver! I use this stuff all the time, I even buy it in bulk boxes sometimes! Its a little on the expensive side, but more then worth it for its quality and value! Its always in my gym bag, and its great to have around!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I tape up my itband and it helps soooo much!!!! The only thing is that it is a little pricey and it only lasts 1-2 days
JAYME F.
Paragonah, UT
Easy to use, works well. Helps to relieve some of my joint pain. Will use over and over again.
becca w.
Cincinnati, OH
So much better than the pro. I use it on my back. I herniated a disc last year and even thought u went through physical therapy and continue to do it, it helps give me support and keep me pain free. Love it.
Constance M.
Montréal , QC
Being an athletic therapist I know a lot about KT tape from classes and research. I can tell you it's effective but maybe not the way you think. It's not going to help activate or inhibit a muscle. It won't be as useful as AT tape to restrict motions. It's more useful to decrease swelling and decrease pain through the recoil of the tape. So if these are your goals it will help! Colour doesn't change anything and you don't need to buy the most expensive, stick to simple.