BY KT TAPE

Prevent Injury Recover Faster Play Harder Synthetic Elastic Sports Tape For Pain Relief And Support For Common Injuries Carpal Tunnel Hamstring Strain Wrist Pain Runner's Knee Neck Strain Calf Strain Shoulder Pain Achilles Tendonitis Tennis Elbow Plantar Fasciitis Golfer's Elbow Shin Splints Rib Pain Ankle Sprain Gluteus Pain Quad Strain Endorsed By Gold Medalist Kerry Walsh Training For A Triathalon, 24-Hour Race, Or Just Another Gold Medal? New Kt&Reg; Tape Pro Is Just What The Trainer Ordered - Performance Engineered To Stay In Place Through Even The Most Demanding Workouts.&Nbsp; Its New Long Lasting Sure Stick Adhesive And Synthetic Fibers Will Give You Maximum Support In Harsh Conditions. Go Ahead, Play Harder Maximum Level Of Support During Long, High-Impact Workouts Maximum Strength Adhesive For Wet, Nasty Conditions Multi-Day Comfort For Additional Days Of Wear Reflective For Increased Visibility Performance Engineered Synthetic Fibers For Additional Support 20 Easy-To-Use Precut Strips In Each Box Lumos Inc. Made In China see more...

Buy on Target
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Instant relief from sprained or pulled muscles! I purchase these online through Amazon. These are a bit pricey, but the adhesive stays on very long. The pros are the effectiveness of relief, durable adhesive, and trusted name brand. The cons are the price point, and the adhesive can be very harsh to sensitive skin. Can cause irritation if left on for a while, to those who are allergic to most things (like me)
Christine L.
This is my first time using this tape. It was magic when it was first applied. Kept my knee cap in place, and prevented my foot from turning out. It has lasted over 60hrs (through a 50min power class, a 50min Zumba class, and two showers). My only complaint is, after 30hrs or so, it has stretched out and isn't keeping things aligned as it did when it was first applied. My trainer said it wouldn't hurt to leave it on longer if the glue is still holding, but it's not really doing much anymore. I'll probably be purchasing some more tape to apply myself before workouts.
Tyrone B.
Bronx, NY
The day I discovered kinesiology tape I felt relieved. The day I discovered KT Tape, I won the lottery. No more bulky braces or straps. Applying kt tape, does take some practice. I have mastered the knee application after several attempts.

Strong
Last long
Can shower with it on. I typically wear it for 3 to 4 days at a time. Can last up to 7 but you will have lost support with showing.
Jackie V.
La Jolla, CA
This was a very effective product which helped me through injuries when I ran track. I purchased it at Walmart. Although it can be hard to get the hang of applying it gets easier the more you use it. It works well to help with pain and discomfort. Would recommend to others.
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
This tape is great! I have very poor posture and thus had led me to chronic neck and upper back pain. This tape assists as a reminder for me to correct my posture, thus helping with my pain. The only thing I do not like about this specific variety is the precut strips... next time I will buy and cut myself!
Emily C.
West Deptford, NJ
This tape is a lifesaver! I've used it on my knee, ankle, shins, and calves. It holds on strong. It even lasted a full marathon on my ankles. I've been using this stuff for years in place of braces during my runs! I'd recommend it to anyone who wants support without a stiff brace.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
This helps. I have used it a few times but my husband uses it every day during his workout. He has a fragile shoulder so it makes it easier for him to work out and not have to worry about pulling something.
Bella L.
Seattle
It stays on well and helps sore muscles. Ive used kt tape for the past two years for my shoulder while playing ultimate frisbee and it has soothe my shoulder and it usually doesnt bother me for the rest of the day.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
For it's healing purposes and stability, I do like this tape. I used it recently on my shoulder that was injured during rock climbing. It helped to heal it and allowed me to remain active as well. The website is great in providing further instruction on how to apply the tape to different injuries. You will need help placing the tape correctly for many different injuries (shoulder, neck, back, etc.).

I also placed this tape on my husband for his neck strain. He also feels like this tape helped to support his neck while it was injured.

Our only complaint is that while this tape is supposed to last for several days, it became itchy after the first day. I have sensitive skin, my husband does not, but we both complained about the itching after the first day of wear.
Mariel S.
I suffer from knee pain and kt tape has definitely helped out. This tape is also really sticky and it lasts for about a week (by the 7th day its lifted a little on the edges).
Blair T.
Indialantic, FL
Does this help with chronic runners knee?
Chewy M.
Does this really work?
Victoria G.
I'm having trouble choosing between the KT Pro and the KT cotton. I've been a competitive cheerleader my whole life and my knees are shot. Now I'm cheering in college, and I need something to tape up my knee since I hate wearing braces., but I'm not sure which one I should use between the two kinds.
Christine L.
Where is the cheapest place to purchase this tape?
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Is this stuff as good as the kind they use at Airossti?