BY KT TAPE

Prevent Injury Recover Faster Play Harder Synthetic Elastic Sports Tape For Pain Relief And Support For Common Injuries Carpal Tunnel Hamstring Strain Wrist Pain Runner's Knee Neck Strain Calf Strain Shoulder Pain Achilles Tendonitis Tennis Elbow Plantar Fasciitis Golfer's Elbow Shin Splints Rib Pain Ankle Sprain Gluteus Pain Quad Strain Endorsed By Gold Medalist Kerry Walsh Training For A Triathalon, 24-Hour Race, Or Just Another Gold Medal? New Kt&Reg; Tape Pro Is Just What The Trainer Ordered - Performance Engineered To Stay In Place Through Even The Most Demanding Workouts.&Nbsp; Its New Long Lasting Sure Stick Adhesive And Synthetic Fibers Will Give You Maximum Support In Harsh Conditions. Go Ahead, Play Harder Maximum Level Of Support During Long, High-Impact Workouts Maximum Strength Adhesive For Wet, Nasty Conditions Multi-Day Comfort For Additional Days Of Wear Reflective For Increased Visibility Performance Engineered Synthetic Fibers For Additional Support 20 Easy-To-Use Precut Strips In Each Box Lumos Inc. Made In China see more...

Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
I e got really bad knees, after a few surgeries on my left and needing one in my right this tape has become part of my daily morning routine. It’s decently priced there are tons of how to videos as well as it comes with a pamphlet with a few instructional pictures. It’s got pretty amazing stretch so you have as much or as little support you need would totally recommend
Sylvie L.
7301 flannigan Lane, Hixson TN
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a good tape. Much better than some of the others we have used. Only downside we have found to this is that it does not withstand sweat very much. My son ran XC and his knees and hip would get taped up each time before practice and races. Once he became very sweaty, the ends would roll up and eventually come off. However, if you need it for non sweat activities, this is the tape for you! It sticks. I mean sticks. Take off in shower, otherwise you will be taking the top layer of skin off. Believe me. Overall good tape but not great with sweaty activity.
Christine L.
This is my first time using this tape. It was magic when it was first applied. Kept my knee cap in place, and prevented my foot from turning out. It has lasted over 60hrs (through a 50min power class, a 50min Zumba class, and two showers). My only complaint is, after 30hrs or so, it has stretched out and isn't keeping things aligned as it did when it was first applied. My trainer said it wouldn't hurt to leave it on longer if the glue is still holding, but it's not really doing much anymore. I'll probably be purchasing some more tape to apply myself before workouts.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I reviewed the pink one which I’ll link to. It’s just a color difference but they both work amazing . The therapeutic affect from it boggles me like it’s tape it sounds wierd . But it works!!! This stuff is amazing for pain relief and muscle tension relief. KT Tape Pro Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape - Pink
For a more detailed on how it works and my experience I linked the review .
Just know that this stuff worked for my foot . since I have not arch on my foot and I workout a lot i use these bands to creat an arch and the pain goes away .
Tyrone B.
Bronx, NY
The day I discovered kinesiology tape I felt relieved. The day I discovered KT Tape, I won the lottery. No more bulky braces or straps. Applying kt tape, does take some practice. I have mastered the knee application after several attempts.

Strong
Last long
Can shower with it on. I typically wear it for 3 to 4 days at a time. Can last up to 7 but you will have lost support with showing.
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
This was a very effective product which helped me through injuries when I ran track. I purchased it at Walmart. Although it can be hard to get the hang of applying it gets easier the more you use it. It works well to help with pain and discomfort. Would recommend to others.
Belen m.
I really love my KT tape. I have a major issue with my shoulder and it really holds me back with lifting. I used it and it was so amazingly helpful! It is tricky to apply yourself especially on the shoulder region. But when applied properly. Its freaking fantastic! No Pain during my lift!!
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
This tape is great! I have very poor posture and thus had led me to chronic neck and upper back pain. This tape assists as a reminder for me to correct my posture, thus helping with my pain. The only thing I do not like about this specific variety is the precut strips... next time I will buy and cut myself!
Krissy H.
YUMA, AZ
This helps. I have used it a few times but my husband uses it every day during his workout. He has a fragile shoulder so it makes it easier for him to work out and not have to worry about pulling something.
Rebecca H.
Love this tape. I use it most for my knees. A regular brace tends to dig into the back of my knee. This holds everything in place without adding pain or bulk to my knee. Comes in fun colors. Affordable and easy to apply. You can find a lot of application videos on YouTube. Recommend to others and will purchase again in the future.
Blair T.
Indialantic, FL
Does this help with chronic runners knee?
Chewy M.
Does this really work?
Victoria G.
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Is this stuff as good as the kind they use at Airossti?