Kt Tape 351454 Pre-Cut - Green uploaded by Londa G.Kt Tape 351454 Pre-Cut - Green uploaded by Londa G.

BY KT TAPE

Support your muscles and joints with blue kinesiology therapeutic tape. These all-purpose, sports-grade cotton bandages relieve muscle pain and enhance mobility to help you stay in the game and get the most from your workouts. see more...

Kt Tape 351454 Pre-Cut - Green
  • "The tape is very easy to apply and sticks to the skin very well (just make sure there is no oil or lotion on the skin before applying, otherwise it won't stick)." in 1 review
Bee E.
Bee E.
Kt tape is a great product! It works great for my sore ankles! The cotton tape is good for the money, but if you want a longer lasting tape go for the synthetic.
Londa G.
Londa G.
Kt tape is the best! I wish I had heard about this stuff when my knee first started to hurt. After six months of pain and trying everything the doctor suggested and more with no results, i found this! So glad I did it works wonders. I didn't think it would since I had tried everything else with no such luck. I was like "what good is some flimsy tape gonna do" lol so glad I was wrong. It now my go to fix.
Britany L.
Britany L.
Winchester, CA
After seeing Olympic athletes with kinesiology tape on their shoulder and knees, and Cross Fitters using it as well, I went ahead and bought some KT Tape after seeing it in CVS.

At the time, I had suffered a toe sprain and tendentious in the foot from running, so I originally intended to use this product to help the swelling.

Since then, I've used it to hold my sprained toe in place (worked very, very well - was able to run 50 minutes without stopping and with only minimal pain towards the end of the run). I have also tried this tape on my shoulders and traps - common areas of pain, especially after lifting weights. After applying the tape to the area in pain, the pain diminished. Weird, I know, but it worked!

The tape is very easy to apply and sticks to the skin very well (just make sure there is no oil or lotion on the skin before applying, otherwise it won't stick). It even stays on when you get sweaty.

Their website has a ton of instructional videos and how to apply the tape for various types of injuries or pain.
Sariane C.
Sariane C.
I have arthritic ankles. Using KT Tape has completing relieved my morning stiffness and allowed me to begin a running program, something I could not have even considered a year ago.

I found it stays when I clean the area with rubbing alcohol before applying.

I did purchase one roll that did not stick as well. KT customer support promptly sent me a replacement roll. They were very responsive.
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely a must if you do any type of physical activity or sports and have vulnerable spots that can easily be injured. I do wish the adhesive would stick a bit more but overall its great!
Delina S.
Delina S.
havelock, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
The best thing since sliced bread! I have really bad shin splints when I run. I watched the video on their website on how to tape up for shin splints. I ran a 5k and had no problems! Love this! I do think the adhesive needs a little more, but I'm sold on this product!
Abby F.
Abby F.
This tape has totally relieved my shin splints on my runs...along with compression socks to speed recovery. Be sure sure when applying you follow the directions exactly for it to last.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I a sports medicine student and K tape is hands down one of my favorite products to use. It is easy, effective and it has staying power from the actual tape. I love that you can have so many ways to use it and videos to help guide the user in the right direction with where and how to use.
denise f.
denise f.
I had seen several people at the gym start to use this tape so I decided to try it for my knees. Even though i didn't have it on as good as it could have been, I definitely felt relief. I had only read the instructions but the videos on the website are much more specific as to how much you need to stretch the tape and how exactly to apply it. I tried it on my lower back and also felt much relief. It stays on real good but comes off without pain.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
Lincoln, NH
KT Tape has good uses in physical therapy and athletic purposes. It is easy to use because the strips are precut and have an indent allowing easy tearing. I have found that the tape does not stay on long, For the cost, I would have appreciated if it had stayed on at least a full day.