BY KT TAPE #13 in Athletic Tape & Braces

KT Tape is the leading manufacturer of elastic sports and fitness Tape. Our assortment includes KT Tape cotton KT Recovery Patch and KT Tape Pro X. Our products are designed for muscle ligament and tendon pain relief and support. KT Tape is lightweight comfortable to wear and can be used for hundreds of common injuries such as lower back pain knee pain and shin splints. Specifications Size: 125 feet 150 Strip Color: Yellow Weight: 1.6 lbs see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
I LOVE KT TAPE! I use it all the time because I workout a lot but also have a bunch of body issues. I’ve become a master taper at this point. It’s worth the price and you can find it at any sporting goods store or even local pharmacy store! I would Definitely recommend KT tape! And I love the recovery patch! I prefer the Cotten straps they seem to be sturdier, the stretchy ones come off me easily.
Shannon A.
Alton
I have a really bad shoulder from playing volleyball, and a really bad knee from health complications. This product helped me push through pain as well as advanced my healing. I love it and I wear it all the time it really works. You'll really feel a difference right away I would recommend this to anybody with any muscle related pain.
Paige W.
Eau Claire
This stuff works great. I was in physi so therapy for a herniated disc and ny therapist used this for both stabilization and to decrease swelling. It helped a ton. I tried to use it on my plantar fasciitis but it is harder to keep on feet which makes sense. I used an ankle brace and to keep it on and it once again helped.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
This muscle tape is the best in the market. I lift weights 5-6 times a week and have problems with my shoulder! To keep it in place, separate tape from from strip, place the tip of the tape at the top of the muscle tightness or pain and stretch it across until you feel the muscle is controlled and in place. The only con, which is also a pro, is that it stays in place. So when you rip it off, it can tend to be a bit painful. I highly recommend to athletes and people who regularly exercise with regular muscle pain! Oh and also it comes in a few different fun colors
sarah o.
Conway, AR
I play basketball and i'm also a competitive dancer so i'm definitely hard on my body and i was skeptical about using tape instead of a brace and i was surprised that it actually worked better. it's a little pricey but worth it
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
This KT tape works very well. It is just as effective as going into the doctor. You can buy it at any sports store like big 5, or anything like that. It met my expectations because with all the sports i play, i need some support for my injuries. It can be a little pricey though.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
These precut support tapes are amazing. They come with easy to follow instruction on how to apply. Perfect for strains and pains.
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Wayna V.
Awesome neuromuscular kinesio tape. I am a sports medicine physician and I use this brand of Kynesiotape all the time. Great adherence and lasting on the athlete being waterproof. Comea precut this is very convenient. Will not cause irritation on skin. Comes in different colors and design.