BY KT TAPE #17 in Athletic Tape & Braces

KT Tape is the leading manufacturer of elastic sports and fitness Tape. Our assortment includes KT Tape cotton KT Recovery Patch and KT Tape Pro X. Our products are designed for muscle ligament and tendon pain relief and support. KT Tape is lightweight comfortable to wear and can be used for hundreds of common injuries such as lower back pain knee pain and shin splints. Specifications Size: 125 feet 150 Strip Color: Sonic Blue Weight: 1.6 lbs see more...

Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
KT tape has saved me. I did competitive cheer for several years and had many injuries along the way, several still hurt to this day. KT tape has helped the injuries not hurt during practice and probably prevent further injury.
Cassandra N.
Didn’t work for me. Seems like it might only be a mind game thing. I️ had the tape on my ankle and because I could feel it I was more cautious but otherwise it didn’t make it feel better. Too pricey for a mind game.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
This stuff is amazing!! I hurt my mcl and was looking for a knee brace. I bought this tape thinking I would give it a shot. The tape comes with easy instructions. This tape made a large difference in how my knee felt. I was even able to golf wearing it.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like KT tape. It is a great and easy product for anyone thats active and has a minor injury. The tape is easy to apply and the website has directions about specific applications for different areas that could be hurt. I think this is a great touch because now you dont have to guess how to best use it and there is a how to video for you to watch. I also love the different color options.
Rebecca B.
Edinburg, TX
KT tape is a great choice of tape for any athlete. The pre-cut helps a lot, so you don't need to cut your own pieces. Also, it can last on your body for days if you take good care of it and place it on well. I would recommend this to athletes or anyone who is experiencing pain or discomfort. This stuff can really help.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have used this plenty of times. I have hurt my ankle, wrist, and knee at least a dozen times or so. Pre cut tape is so helpful when you have to d it on your own. It gave me really good support for my wrist and ankle. I recommend these for others to use if you want something that actually helps.
Jessica D.
Glassboro
I am a climber and strained my wrist. The KT tape helped give my wrist support without being too think and firm like a brace but not as flimsy as an AC bandage. Good stuff will use again
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
Did not like this product at all. It’s suppose to stay on for a few days but it started coming off just a few hours into a workout and came off the rest of the way after a shower.
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
As an athlete I always tend to keep tape on me. I use this whenever I sprain my ankle, or if I have any part of my body that needs to be taped. It works good and stays on.
Alexandra B.
las vegas
Great tape to use if you have damaged a tendon or ligament. Helped with my range of motion on my shoulder.