KSWISS uploaded by Cheryl C.

BY KSWISS

• Where can I buy Kswiss? Which retailers carry the brand?1 Answers
  • What is the best style to get in this brand?3 Answers
  • Do they still sell them as much anymore?9 Answers
KSWISS
  • "I like this brand of shoes..I've been buying this brand since I was attending middle school they are very comfortable..I remember that my friend and I used t wear the same style of shoes" in 8 reviews
  • "I haven't worn K-Swiss shoes in a really long time but I do remember loving their look and being able to pair them with most casual sporty looks" in 6 reviews
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I can not say in words how much I love my new pink on white #kswiss I'll give you an image I was jumping up and down like a little kid after buying.They are pricey for me but are worth it they are very durable.Just got to keep these puppies clean.I so want the white on white too.I definitely recommend Kswiss products.
Roberta H.
These are the only brand of shoes I wear! I only wear the tubes style because they're lightweight and are made with mesh so my feet don't get too hot. I've had the same pair for 8 years and the tubes are just now beginning to break off. I highly recommend checking them out!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I was repin’ this brand back in 2005, I don’t know why I forgot about it. I loved my kswiss tennis shoes. They lasted me a long time and we’re very comfortable. I just recently received the Court Frasco Liberty for Christmas and I couldn’t be more happier. They fit me well and I love the quality. The shoes are always at reasonable price points and are made well.
Nichelle B.
Mineola, NY
Is this even still a brand? I remember owning a pair of their shoes back in 2005/2006 maybe. I had no idea they still existed tbh. In my opinion, they are not very fashionable. They are, however, very durable and comfortable.
Katrina L.
Atlanta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
K-Swiss has been around for a while. These tennis shoes were worn a lot when I was a teenager & attending High school but they are love by the new generation too. I don't know if they where good to do exercise in but I worn them with blue jeans or my summer attires. It seem like the price on these shoes don't go up but stay the same. The shoes are easily to clean and great pair of shoes if you want to stand out from the crowd.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I only own 1 pair of KWISS shoes and I bought them for work. I didn't want uncomfortable ugly non slip shoes which my work had offered so I went on a hunt for shoes that were comfy, cute and non slip. I found my KWISS pair and I think I only paid like $40 for them. They have lasted me almost 2 years now and I use them for more then just work, they work well as work out shoes!
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought a pair of KSwiss a couple months ago, and they're my favorite pair of shoes right now! I got them on a great sale, and haven't been disappointed with them (I'm picky when it comes to shoes) this is definitely a brand that I will purchase again!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I like this brand of shoes. I'm not a fan of the original style but the tennis shoes they make now are a lot cuter. They hold up for pretty long time but the arch support starts to go after a while too. Decent price for a pair of shoes around $40-50
Krysti  S.
Saint Albans, WV
K-Swiss has been a high quality tennis shoe brand for as far as I can remember. Without even seeing the brand, their plain white tennis shoe is iconic, especially since its the shoe of choice for Son of Anarchy's Jax Teller. Know for high quality production, durability and crisp appearance, K-Swiss is a brand that is always putting out great products!!
Kimberly D.
Federal Way, WA
I have been wearing K-Swiss tennis shoes since I was a teenager. To this day I still wear them and have at least 4 pairs in my closet. I love them because they're light, sturdy and long lasting. Definitely my favorite shoe brand hands down.
tamana F.
Scarborough, ON
Do they have shoes for women ?
Katrina L.
Atlanta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Which K-Swiss tennis shoes did you where or every brought? I wore the K-Swiss classic.
Alyssa O.
Do they still sell them as much anymore?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Has anyone had a bad experience with these shoes? And what were they?
Christy F.
Delhi, CA
Is there a store or can you only shop online