BY KRYOLAN

Ultra Underbase is the preliminary step in making up. Ultra Underbase, applied ultra-thin, allows professional application of for example the Ultra Foundation line and of TV Paint Stick. A synergistic effect enhances the durability of the make-up.

Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Parfum (Fragrance)

Buy on Amazon
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
Excellent for theatrical and drag makeups. Particularly as a contour. Can feel quite thick so best for those bigger looks. Excellent when paired with a mineral/foundation powder. Sets beautifully. I’d like to buy more for my studio.
Ail R.
Thame
I loved this product although it felt more like a moisturiser than a primer it did wonders for my skin and hid my pores. I have dry skin I wouldn’t recommend for oily skin as it may cause a moisture overdose but it’s worth a try I recommend this highly :) Kryolan Ultra Underbase
Stephanie P.
Eye green , Peterborough
This is great as a primer before you apply foundation, it helps give a flawless finish, the only thing I would say is it stings if you get it near or in your eyes so be careful but In all its a great product!
Rachel G.
Edinburgh , Scotland
This is a nice primer. It fixes makeup in place, smooths the texture of skin and gives a good surface for applying makeup to. The only downside I found is that it’s easy to apply too much and when you apply foundation over the top it bobbles up. Other than that it’s a great primer and I use it constantly in my kit!
Mellissa M.
Gillingham , Kent
Could not live without it. Gives a complete airbrushed finish. Easy to use and a hidden gem. My absolute go to