BY KRYOLAN SUPRACOLOR

Angeline P.
Reno, NV
I have purchased 5 different Kryolan Supracolors and I love them. They apply really well, stay very opaque, and come in a great range of colors. They are very greasy, though, so you need to set them with a good setting powder, whether that's eyeshadow or a translucent powder. They are very inexpensive and versatile, great for Halloween or other FX makeup.

I used the black and white to create this melting skull look :)
Lisa B.
Canton, MI
I love these Kryolan pigments! I use them for Halloween looks every year and they’re so awesome because you can paint them on thick and they don’t crack when they dry! I’ve done so really cool looks with this stuff!
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
Great Halloween product! Affordable and made well. Comes in a great range of colors. You will need to set it with a powder or shadow. Love love their TV Paint Sticks as well. Great for stage and theater as well.
Daniela S.
Cuando llega halloween recuerdo que deseo todos los productos de esta marca para hacer miles y miles maquillajes de fantasia, unos de los mejores del mundo segun yo.
Idania M.
Una de kas mejores marcas para maquillaje profesional es kryolan. Y esta crema con protector solar es una de mi favoritas por su cubrimiento y textura de acabado.
Jacqueline A.
Kryolan is good theater makeup, not just for Halloween. This specific product is awesome, creamy , floureces under UV light, the pigment is totally there.
kaitlyn p.
Fairfax Station, VA
This cream works okay but I think you could be a little bit better of a product
Sally S.
Cairo
I love this foundation as it covers almost 80% of my facial defect and suitable for oily skin ,, but i can't use it for daily use it's only for special nigh as the makeup artist in egypt use it for bridal makeup ,, it has a heavy look so can't be used in the morning
So if looking for daily used foundation it's not your perfect choice
IG: BEAUTY.YOGI 🙏.
Pops like doll makeup. Lasts til you're done dancing about life. Blendable and breezy to use. I love Kryolan products as they never fail to disappoint. This one is no different to the brand's quality levels and value for money attitude.
Miranda B.
I had to add a photo of the actual product I was looking for. I absolutely love #Kryolan products, I find the makeup easy to work with and the burn&injury circle is my fav for creating gory looks, paired with jordane cosmetics "fresh scab". This is my go-to combo for any #Halloween monster look
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Where can I buy these? Only online?