MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowKryolan
Chromatic Nebula Airbrush Make-up, Royal Purple

Kryolan Chromatic Nebula Airbrush Make-up, Royal Purple

by Kryolan

Kryolan Chromatic Nebula Airbrush Make-up, Royal Purple Nebula Airbrush Make-up Chromatic' are silicone-based colors with shimmering color changes. Nebula provides an extraordinary natural and flawless finish and can be applied using a spray gun or a brush. Natural perfection and precise spray characteristics are achieved by using micronized pigments. It is scientifically formulated to deliver a long-lasting, durable result and dries very quickly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kryolan Chromatic Nebula Airbrush Make-up, Royal Purple!
Alisson ferreira S.
Apucarana
Ja vi tutorial sobre este produto. Pra mim,seria exeCLente pRA MAQUIAGEM ARTISTICAS... FAÇO drag queem
Rubina S.
The Nebula serie is the absolute best for airbrush make up. They are highly pigmented, and totally waterproof. Be sure to use the exact size of airbrush needle for this products since the metallic powder tends to clog the nozzle of the smaller ones.
Daniela.k.l P.
Crich view, Alfreton
So I go this in a glossy box and I’d never used it before but I’d certainly never go without it again as it’s perfect, to only need a little bit and it makes your eyeshadow colour so pigmented and your eyeshadow and eyeliner lasts for hours and hours and hours😍
Gaylynne F.
Edmonton, AB
Love this range of shades for my airbrush body painting and fx makeups. Super pigmented and long lasting and I have never got a clog with it yet. I love it on prosthetics as well. Definitely a staple in my kit.

Looking for your answer?