MakeupKryolan

by Kryolan

DERMACOLOR CAMOUFLAGE CREME 30 G PRODUCT CODE: 75001/00 DETAILS: 30 g Dermacolor Camouflage Creme in the practical standard size. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme is an especially highly pigmented make-up which is designed to correct and cover skin...

How well does this foundation match fair skin?
Start your review of Kryolan 75001 Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Foundation Makeup 30g (Multiple Color Options) (D 17)!
Waseem N.
Lancashire , United Kingdom
Kryolan 75001 Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Foundation Makeup 30g (Multiple Color Options) (D 17) uploaded by Waseem N.
Review for: Kryolan 75001 Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Foundation Makeup 30g (Multiple Color Options) (D 10)
Simply the best for DRAG hides dark circles, 5’o’ clock Shadow and creates the perfect base for your TV paint stick! I would highly recommend a little bit goes a long way. Great on top of your glued down brows too!
Angie E.
Washington , DC
Kryolan 75001 Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Foundation Makeup 30g (Multiple Color Options) (D 17) uploaded by Angie E.
My relationship with this base is a bit bittersweet, I feel that it only looks perfect in young skins that do not have expression lines, otherwise it does not look good at all, I have not had the opportunity to test the diluent that they say helps that the application is easier but still I feel that it would not work well on not so young skin, it has good coverage and wide range of colors, but it would definitely not be an option to be part of my foundations in the makeup kit
genesis G.
Doral, FL
Kryolan 75001 Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Foundation Makeup 30g (Multiple Color Options) (D 17) uploaded by genesis G.
Con esta belleza de base se logra esta hermosura de piel super natural cubre hasta los malos pensamientos esto es lo mejor 🤤
Karen B.
Doral, FL
is an especially highly pigmented makeup which is designed to correct and cover skin disfigurements, discolorations and tattoos. I wear it for my wedding.
Michelene T.
A highly pigmented foundation creme thaf gives a flawless doll like look that you can use everyday. Its abit pricey but quality
Hannah K.
Quedgeley, Gloucester
This is the only product I will ever use to cover my facial scarring! I use the shade DM2 at the moment which is perfect for when I’m tanned, the product is thick but doesn’t look cakey, it stays put all day long and always leaves the skin looking beautiful, best of all it covers up my scars so well it’s barely noticeable. 100% would continue to repurchase!
Laura R.
Miami
Insanely long lasting on the skin, the colors are really good, it matches my skintone perfectly and it doesn’t feel super heavy on the skin, I wore this for my prom, I applied it at 3pm and took it off at 6 am the next day and it was still looking perfect, although I will only use this for especial occasions because it leaves my face too flawless and I don’t like that for everyday use.
Tess R.
Doral, FL
My favorite foundation of the moment. It is a really camouflaje, has an excellent coverage of imperfections but the texture is buildable, you can use it in a light or full coverage. The only cons of this foundation is what to buy a separate blender because it is compact and dry.
melissa C.
Guayaquil
Si se trata de cubrir ojeras o manchas de piel simplemente Kryolan lo tiene cualquier tipo de color de piel lo puedes conseguir con Kryolan
Haronid M.
Este producto para mi es increíble, ya tengo varios años usándolo y no lo cambiaría por nada. Cubre todas las imperfecciones, ojeras, ect y tiene un acabado super natural. Los recomiendo 100%.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...