Kryolan 5703 Translucent Powder Profesional Makeup 20g (TL6) uploaded by Rym A.

BY KRYOLAN

Translucent Powder is a classical powder preparation characterized by its fineness and high degree of color neutrality. Translucent Powder contains a large share of modified rice starch, unique in its specification. It assures great absorption power... see more...

Rachel G.
Edinburgh , Scotland
I have mixed feelings about this powder. I use TL1 the translucent one and as powders go it’s great. Invisible, sets makeup and keeps oil at bay. The problem I have is the terrible packaging it comes in. I have to store mine upside down or it goes EVERYWHERE. It’s a nightmare! There is no control over the product coming out and it does my head in! Other than that it’s a fab product!
Steffi G.
Ok... at the begining I like them. They do their work. But after having use the setting powders of Mac Cosmetics or Makeupforever...
No way, they are really heavy feels like past on the skin. And have to say I use only a bit of product but... they are so far from the MUFE hd powder
Rym A.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
It is a classical powder with a Nice and smooth texture.

I always bake using Kryolan Translucent Powder. It makes my skin look smooth and fresh.
It brightens up my complexion, and also set the foundation properly and prevents the skin from getting oily.
It feels very lightweight on my skin. Therefore, the makeup never looks caky or uneven. The finish look is flawless yet natural looking.

It’s very useful when using glitter, you can dust the excess particles with the translucent powder easily.

I really like the fact that It comes in large container and it’s affordable, considering the amount you get.
There is a Wide range of shades available , in order to suit all skin tunes .

I highly recommend this powder. I have never run out of this essential product. Kryolan 5703 Translucent Powder Profesional Makeup 20g (TL11)

back