Kryolan 19018 High Definition - Micro Foundation Cream. Color Options: 1-4 (3)

by Kryolan

HD Micro Foundation Cream is a micronized foundation with unique light reflection. Optically, it significantly reduces the shadow effects of wrinkles. Which means that it enables natural, youthful appearance especially with make-up for high-definition...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kryolan 19018 High Definition - Micro Foundation Cream. Color Options: 1-4 (3)!
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Kryolan 19018 High Definition - Micro Foundation Cream. Color Options: 1-4 (No.1)
THIS IS A DREAM!!!! I can’t live without! It’s so pigmented and I used it to cover my acne spots and it makes them disappear. It has a super good coverage but is matte so it’s not going to move even if you don’t put powder on top!
sea spray court
Review for: Kryolan 19018 High Definition - Micro Foundation Cream. Color Options: 1-4 (3)
I am a professional makeup artist and this foundation palette covers pretty good because you can mix them if you don't have the skin tone you're looking for
tamilnadu
It's a high definition product!! It brings up a great look!! Light weight product it is!! East to apply and blend... it's great product for the amateur... it gives a great dewy finish!! Brings such a glossy look!! It is again buyable product!!
I absolutely loved this product. The coverage is amazing. It makes my skin look so smooth. I would definitely make it easier to apply. I liked the matte finish. I would buy it again of course. I can’t get enough.
Guarda
It’s perfect, a good range of colors, I just hate the price tag and wish it would be more affordable

Looking for your answer?