Krylon Colormaster 11oz Spray Paint (K05358802) uploaded by Maria C.

BY KRYLON

Sub Brand: ColorMaster Color: Rose Gold Product Type: Spray Paint Container Size: 11 oz. Primer Required: No Cleanup: Solvent Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor Inverted Spray Ability: No Paint and primer With durable Covermax technology for premium coverage Use on plastic, wood and more see more...

Maria C.
Waco, TX
Krylon Colormaster 11oz Spray Paint (K05358802) this is another color that I used for my room that I also sprayed on some small mason jars, put some ribbon on it and currently using it as an eye/lip liner holder.
Leah A.
The color pay off of this spray paint is so beautiful.
We've used serval other products from Krylon and they have never disappointed
Bennie F.
Loving the coverage and the quickness. Dries quick and even. I use several colors iften and different finishes.
Sash N.
Auckland
Great finish with this spray paint. Need a primer before apply but the results are amazing. Definitely would buy again and recommend this! For gold paint spray the price is bit steep but worth it with outcome of any project.
Lacey W.
Corner Brook , NL
I love the texture of this spray paint. I’m not someone who’s completely crafty however I don’t find this stuff hard to use
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
For those that purchased this before, where did you find it?