Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Supreme Muffin Mix uploaded by Felecia F.

BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz® Wild Blueberry Supreme Muffin Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Wild blueberries can inside. see more...

Kayla B.
Krusteaz Wild Blueberry  Supreme Muffin Mix is very easy to use and is a favorite of mine especially for blueberry muffins. The flavor is really good and there is more than enough in each kit for a couple of people to eat on for a week. These muffins also freeze very well if you have some left over. Definitely will keep using in the future.
Erin N.
This is my favorite muffin mix to buy if I am not making muffins from scratch. Very tasty mixture, always turns out soft and moist. Nice vanilla flavor to the batter. I love that it comes with a can of real blueberries, other brands have dried fake blueberries in the mix. This brand knows what they're doing. Highly recommend this mix!
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
I love the can of blueberries that come in this mix. It adds a since of freshness and bold blueberry flavor that my family loves. They're super simple to make but always a huge hit for breakfast. This is the only brand of blueberry muffin mix that I buy!
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love baking these muffins with my 3 year old. Since the ingredients are ready to go with the addition of a few fresh items it's easy to create things in the kitchen together. The flavor is really good and we can bake a batch to snack on all week.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Wish I knew how to make homemade blueberry muffins but I don't so I use this mix. The muffins are great. Sweet with yummy blueberry flavor. Can find at any grocery store. Will purchase again!
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
Real blueberries in the can! This mix is the best for making blueberry muffins or loaf. I made this last weekend as a loaf and it was so flavorful, moist and went perfect with my morning coffee. My go to mix!
Heather S.
My kids love this!! Only takes about five minutes to put together. We do mini muffins and have never had them turn out burnt or dry. I do wish you got more blueberries, hence the four star review. Always good value for the price.
Alyssa T.
Las Vegas
These are SO good! Seriously addicting and amazing fresh out of the oven! Also love that it not only uses real blueberries, but wild blueberries which have a better taste and are even better for you!
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
It’s dairy free y’all! Just use vegan butter and almond milk to make it. Other dairy free options on the market are very expensive and cater to this niche.

Save some money, buy this instead.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
Love this product! The muffins are so soft and moist! My only complaint is that they could be a tad sweeter. But would definitely recommend for a weekend breakfast when the kids are home! Super quick and easy!

Walmart