Krusteaz Waffle Mix Belgian

Krusteaz Light & Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix.
Add egg & oil.
A good source of calcium.
A northwest tradition since 1932.
0 trans fat Zero grams.

Are these available at WalMart or Cotsco
Start your review of Krusteaz Waffle Mix Belgian!
Blue Grass, IA
This is the best Belgium Waffle mix on the market. The mix produces a light and fluffy waffle that tastes amazing. The waffles also freeze amazingly!
American Fork, UT
Love these waffles with strawberries and whip cream, my kids favorite and they request them all the time! We give these mixes as gifts all the time.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love this waffle mix! It has a great flavor and it's so easy to make! I make it all of the time and top it with anything I have in the fridge.
Krusteaz Waffle Mix Belgian uploaded by Hailey W.
I don't really like this taste of it I made it in my waffle maker and it came out great but tasted nasty we followed the instructions.
I have a hard time getting the waffles to come out right, but that is totally user error lol. The flavor of this mix is really great!
This is my favorite waffle mix. It's makes very light and fluffy Belgian waffles. They taste delicious and are so easy to make!
Youngstown, OH
Best Belgian waffle mix around! Never have issues with it not cooking properly or sticking, and is absolutely delicious!
Little Hocking, OH
This is the best pick for waffles. Crisp on the outside, lite and fluffy in the middle! Good color and excellent flavor!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything krusteaz. They have great flavor. Great texture and are always super easy to make for your family
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite waffle mix hands down the best on the market.It is a very sweet and fluffy constancy.