BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz pumpkin pie bar mix 17.25 oz see more...

Brittany K.
yassss! These are so amazing! They are so far from your basic Halloween sugar cookies that making them gives you chef feels. I'm embarrassed to say how quick my husband ate them all 😂 there are 2 different bags in the box (one for the gingerbread crust and the other for the pie filling) I've changed up the recipe and used the crust at the bottom of a mason jar with pumpkin mouse instead and its bangin 👌
Sierra  B.
Raleigh, NC
These pumpkin pie bars are a must have at our house for fall and Thanksgiving! Since they are only seasonal we stock up on them. If you're a pumpkin fan you will love these... I hate pie crust but these have a gingerbread crust that pairs perfectly with the pumpkin. They are too good!
Carli S.
THESE ARE AMAZING! My mom got me the mix and I wasn't expecting them to be sooo good! The crust is like a gingerbread flavor and the pumpkin pie part just tastes amazing. This brand is super affordable and can be found at Big Lots so I definitely recommend trying it!
Taylor S.
These are so simply and quick to make. They are SO delicious. I stock up every season, as some stores don't carry the mix year round. There is also a recipe to make it into a cheesecake I have been dying to try!
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
I used this brand and mix to make pumpkin cheesecake bars and it made so much and it was so yummy! Perfect consistency easy to make. Great quality and not expensive at all! I will be purchasing again 🎃
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These pumpkin pie bars are so tasty I love having them in the house. They're easy to make and and awesome to make around the holidays.
Marie W.
Lindenhurst, NY
I don't buying this brand too often. I find them a little over priced. But when I do I always get the pumpkin bars they are amazing!
Christina S.
Los Banos , CA
I was nervous to buy...but I'm glad i did. easy to make and yummy! I got tons of compliments! everyone thought it was homemade!
Shannon O.
Brilliant combo. I made these a few years ago (I haven't really seen them since) and they didn't last very long at my house.
tami t.
Santee, CA
So tasty. I love the Krusteaz brand! These are really easy to make too which is awesome. Price is a little high but worth it.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Has anyone made these? I love pumpkin pie cheesecake and see there's a recipe on the box. have you tried it and does it taste like Cheesecake Factory?