Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin

by Krusteaz

With 12 grams of protein and 100% whole grains in every serving, these hearty and delicious muffins are the perfect way to start your day!

Does this mix have a protein after-taste?
Thoughts on the [product:krusteaz-protein-muffin-mix-wild-blueberry] ?
I would love to try the blueberry muffins and if possible the banana bread.. They look so delicious. I would definitely give my feedback on what I thought of these products.
Start your review of Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin!
Megan B.
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I made these after receiving a coupon complimentary via Influenster. I did sub the oil of half a banana and applesauce bringing the calories for two muffins down significantly. They're fine. However, I am not sure it is worth the calories as they aren't as nutrient dense as other recipes. I wouldn't make them for guests. They are extremely easy to make. Turned out a little dense but thats okay. I've made other protein muffin recipes that yield lower carbs (I know carbs aren't the enemy. Just trying to hit my macros), similar calories, and more protein to keep me full that taste better.
Alejandra P.
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I think the protein in the mix makes the texture spongey. The smell really good and the taste I would say is a 3.5/5. They’re a bit on the healthier side so that is always a plus. I used milk instead of water and I think that helped make them tastier.
Jomi G.
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Jomi G.
I have tried this brand before and my family and i have always enjoyed them as a snack or morning breakfast treat. I love how much protein it has. I wish it didn’t have certain ingredients like for example sodium aluminum phosphate. It’s a treat you can have from time to time.
Ashton D.
Waukesha, WI
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Ashton D.
These muffins are super moist and very flavorful! I really like how fast and easy they are to make and I love that they have 12g of protein per muffin! A delicious yet healthy snack option!
Gemma A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Gemma A.
Very very yummy, super easy to put together and bake! They were so good that my toddler had a massive meltdown because he wanted one before dinner. Yummy and a healthier option than you normally find in the store!
Krista D.
Norfolk, VA
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Krista D.
I absolutely loved these muffins! The instructions were simple to follow and minimal out of the box added ingredients were needed. They tasted great yet a healthier lighter than a typical bakery muffin. I was very excited about the net carb intake. 17net grams or -5 if you include the added sugars. (I’ve always been instructed to subtract all ingredients under total carbs for the net) anyways! These were an absolute hit in my house. My picky little eaters loved them and gobbled them all up! Mine was extra yummy warmed up with butter slathered on top!Krusteaz Wild Blueberry MuffinInfluenster
Lupita J.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Lupita J.
Love! Love them!! Super yummy!! And I love the fact that come with a can of blueberries, my picky eater loves them.
Kadi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Kadi C.
These were so easy to make (basically made with one hand while holding a baby in other). They also didn’t take very long. They are good, maybe a tad dry, but I don’t feel like I need an immediate drink after it. Blueberry flavor is subtle.
Crystal B.
Burnsville, MN
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Crystal B.
Really enjoyed these wild berry muffins. Normal muffins with berries usually have freezer dried berries that taste nothing close to fresh but in this package was canned berries that made this mixed mix taste like homemade. The added protein is always a bonus in my eyes. Taste fabulous even after freezing and thawing.
Tamara K.
Irvine, CA
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Tamara K.
Krusteaz Protein Wild Blueberry Muffin uploaded by Tamara K.
These muffins are really good! Easy to make and clean up! I think the price is good for the quality of muffin that you get. The Krusteaz brand of food never disappoints. I am very satisfied with these. Blueberry is my favorite!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a un an
Monica D. il y a un an
My family LOVES them!! They aren't as moist or soft as regular muffins BUT they're the BEST baked protein treat we have had yet!