Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin

by Krusteaz

With 12 grams of protein and 100% whole grains in every serving, these hearty and delicious muffins are the perfect way to start your day!

Where can we buy these?
Start your review of Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin!
Lupita J.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Lupita J.
I loved them!!! They are super tasty, and the fact that there’s 12g of protein is even better, I have a picky eater at home, enough said, even if he eats one or two I know he’ll get some protein in. They smell delicious as well Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin
Ashley R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Ashley R.
I was a little iffy about these at first since they are protein muffins. However, they are sooooo good! I will definitely be buying these again!! My 4 year old loves them too! Totally worth the buy!
Somary R.
Leominster, MA
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Somary R.
Made a date with my daughter and made these. She’s picky. And she liked them. She wants to eat them for snacks at school. Super easy to make. Really filling. Great taste and better for you than most brands.
Tamara K.
Irvine, CA
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Tamara K.
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Tamara K.
These are so good! I was super excited to get to try these out! Easy to make and clean up. I like that there is more protein in them! My kid is a picky 2.5 year old eater. He gobbled these up! I filled the muffin pan up too full with the batter so I had some high peaks. It didn’t ruin them at all, just made them look a bit silly!
Keerthana A.
S Plainfield, NJ
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Keerthana A.
I am not much of a banana person, but I really liked these muffins. They are light and flavorful, but not overpowering. They are very quick and easy to prepare. Krusteaz makes the best bakery mixes. Very moist and delicious every time I make this, usually as mini loaves.. Adding extra banana and or nuts also makes excellent breakfast bread and muffins. Highly recommended. I got this as a complimentary from Influenster for review purposes.
April C.
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by April C.
Got this in a voxbox and am happy with the product. It is a great healthy snack. I would like a little more banana flavor but still a quick option. If you are anticipating this having the same flavor as homemade then do not buy, but as it is a high protein option it is great for what it is.
Letoya M.
Akron, OH
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Letoya M.
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Letoya M.
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I received these whole wheat, high protein muffins. But I loved the opportunity to try a healthier muffin recipe. We enjoy muffins as snacks and as an easy breakfast. As a busy mom, box mixes can be great time savers! The directions were easy enough to follow and I whipped these up with my 3 year old quickly. The muffins are tasty. You need to adjust your mindset a bit though. They’re good when you know they’re good for you. But if you’re expecting your standard white flour, butter, lots of sugar, muffins, these aren’t it. The whole wheat makes them a bit more sturdy and gives a nice nutty flavor. All in all, If you’re looking for a healthier box shortcut for muffins, these make a wonderful option! . . . . . #contest #complimentary #krusteazxinfluenster
Lindsay M.
Minnetonka, MN
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Lindsay M.
They were good! They were not super flavorful which is probably a sacrifice for adding the protein. We were hoping for a stronger banana flavor. The kids really enjoyed them, though.
Marisol C.
Laurel, MD
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Marisol C.
Made standard size muffins. Came out golden brown, moist and they were pretty filling. Bonus points for my kids loving them too!
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Muffin uploaded by Leidy K.
Omg this is delicious! about 5 years ago we found out my husband has type 1 diabetes and we had to drastically change our eating habits and this is a good way for him to enjoy muffins since it's whole grain and has protein which is a plus. My kiddos didn't see any difference. I received this complimentary by influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...