Krusteaz Pancake Mix Original Light & Fluffy, Box

Recipe: Easy Waffles.

Do you have to add a lot of other ingredients ?
Is this got a good taste ?
How this taste? Have someone tried it?
Start your review of Krusteaz Pancake Mix Original Light & Fluffy, Box!
How would you rate this product?
Maryanne N.
San Diego, CA
These pancakes rival the pancakes at the best pancake houses. My hubby and I now make these instead of going out. They are very easy to make. The texture is very light and they are delicious! I highly recommend this mix.
Carlie D.
Staff
I don't normally use baking mixes, but this one is SO GOOD! I like how easy it is to use and how fluffy and delicious the pancakes turn out. Krusteaz is definitely the best pancake mix out there! Just add water and boom— brunch is served. I like to dress my pancakes up by adding some bananas and chocolate chips to the batter. YUM!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
My family likes the flavor of Krusteaz Pancake mix the best. We liked to make a family breakfast at least once a week when they were teenagers (usually after their friends stayed over) and these were a staple for the meal.
Jessica B.
Krusteaz Pancake Mix Original Light & Fluffy, Box uploaded by Jessica B.
Krusteaz Pancake Mix Original Light & Fluffy, Box uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one the best pancake mixes,and you don’t have to add a million things to it. It works great when you mix in fresh blueberries too ! This is pretty good stuff and the price isn’t bad either.
Corrie D.
NYC
Solid pancake mix that keeps in the pantry for quite awhile. I can eat these plain, no butter or syrup, but my "guilty" pleasure is to toss some semi-sweet chocolate chips into the mix. If you add them to the batter in the pan, you can even customize each pancake on its own!
Jhoselyn A.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this product to make my pancakes. The package has all the instructions step by step. The pancakes are so yummy and fluffy.
Angela O.
Sterling Hts, MI
This pancake mix is great! It makes pancakes very quickly and easily. You just have to add water, everything else is already within the mix.
Isabel E.
Bellevue, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't like it, I couldn't make any good pancakes with this. I use milk instead of water because it has more flavor but with these it can't happen
Nia N.
Picked up a box of this mix at Dollar Tree, and used it right away to make chocolate chip pancakes. They came out perfectly fluffy, and my family devoured them. Much nicer texture than the flat, heavy pancakes the store brand creates. Have repurchased and would recommend!
Liz D.
Hemet, CA
Favorite pancake mix!! Love adding bananas or blueberries. I’ve been using this brand for about 15 years. It always delivers.