Krusteaz Organic Yellow Cake Mix

by Krusteaz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Organic Yellow Cake Mix!
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
A nice mix to make your favorite cake and not paying full price for a cake. I usually buy it in the organic section of the baking aisle.
Isabella K.
Amherst, MA
The cake was moist and it comes at a very affordable price! I bought it at my local Stop & Shop.
Isabel L.
The cake taste so good I love it ๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I have the cake with ice cream I made it for my brothers birthday
Melissa W.
Sarasota, FL
I love knowing I get to enjoy cake knowing it's organic. It's moist and has so much flavor! It's a little more expensive than normal cake but I think it's worth it. It's even great as a cupcake! I'd buy again.
Joyhannah S.
Trying to get with the healthy movement and this tastes so delicious that you can't tell its organic.
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
Love Krusteaz baking products. Each one has been delicious and a family favorite. This product has great flavor and love that it's organic. Light and fluffy.
Martha V.
Denver, CO
Easy instructions and taste so yummy! This is my go to yello cake mix! Family favorite
Juliana F.
San Antonio, TX
I always like this brand. I mean I love organic things and sometimes can be hard to find a good one. I love this brand and the flavor is amazing.
Carly C.
Greensboro, NC
Makes a good cake. It helps if you doctor it up and stray from the box recipe a bit. Glad that it's organic!
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID
Made delicious cake that was fluffy, soft and delicious!!!!!! Best part I added sweet potatoes and none of the kids knew!

Looking for your answer?