BY KRUSTEAZ

Kimberly P.
I love chocolate Brownies and this by far is one of the best. Its not super moist but yet not hard. It tastes amazing and even better with a scoop of ice cream while it's still hot.
Elvira D.
Diamond Springs, CA
Love this because trying to stay on a diet and not eat so many calories, you wana go towards organic items. I was so happy to see that they are incorporating that into brownie mix. Love it!
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
Definitely a family favorite in my home. So simple to make especially for kids who love to do the mixing. But for me it is quick with minimal clean up. The brownies always come out fluffy, moist and oh so chocolaty. Chocolate lovers dream!!
emily c.
south plainfield
I love these brownies so much they r so easy to make and taste amazing g and even better there organic u can't even taste a difference in these to regular brownies but they r very good great ones in awhile
Teresa W.
Austin, TX
Very rich and light tasting. Enjoyed the flavor and texture. the quantity was good and rose well. Would probably recommend. Need more coupons. But a little pricey.
Jenny K.
Who doesn't love a warm chewy brownie? I love this brownie mix because it makes the classic brownie and for me you can't get any better than the original. This was the first time I have used this brand and I would recommend it because of it's affordable price and delicious results.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
You can't go wrong with a simple brownie mix. Plus with the extra chocolate it has? I love it! I love to add a little bit of my own twist to this mix too. Put in some Reese's chunks, or other chocolate candy bar. Add some vanilla or cinnamon or other spices and it feels like you're getting a dessert from a 5 star restaurant
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
These brownies were pretty good. In my opinion they were a little dry but still eatable. They were rarely priced compared to the other brands. They are also easy to find at any major grocery store.
Annamarie R.
Cornelius, NC
Really delicious, and nice texture! Sometimes organic baking mixes can have a weird flavor, but this one definitely doesn't. It's affordable and hard to mess up. You can put the mix in pancakes for a new twist on brownies and I definitely will keep buying it!
Kayla J.
Elizabethtown, KY
This stuff is seriously amazing ! I don't feel bad about serving it to my child because it's organic , and it tastes amazing. certainly a crowd pleaser.