BY KRUSTEAZ

Krusteaz One Step Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix 8.47 Oz Plastic Container
I love Krusteaz product in general. These muffins are easy, and even though they're a little pricey, the ease of making them is worth it. There's no mixing bowls and they still come out light and fluffy. Chocolate chip and blueberry are my favorite flavors and when I cant find the plastic container I still use the box mixes
Pepper R.
Escondido, CA
This was AMAZING!! My daughter just loves to bake. The cleaning on the other hand she could do with out. This totally eliminated the cleaning up part. You add water and shake the mix till your hand falls off LOL. Completely took the hassle out of her trying to make muffins and the plus side is she didn't even need help.
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
My family absolutely Loves these muffins. I can't make them enough. They are great. They are rich and moist. I make them once a week at least. They cost a bit more than othetr mixes but are well worth it. Taste and see for yourself
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
We love muffins, especially chocolate chip muffins. This is super easy, one step and you are done, how simple is that? You can't beat that! They taste great as breakfast or a snack!
Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
We love their muffins! Chocolate Chip and Blueberry are our go to! Our local stores do not sell this bottle container, but I'm sure it would be a great no mess way for my daughter to make them on her own!
Lisa S.
Providence, RI
Krusteaz one step chocolate chip muffin mix is very good and has lots of chocolate chips in it . Its very flavorful. I would recommend buying it its simple to make and taste great.
Josie M.
Epping, NH
Super easy to use and I was able to get it done before the kid I nanny went to school. Just don't let it sit for a long time. The plastic makes me feel weird.
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
Thsee muffins are so tasty! I love the fact that they are simple to make with easy clean up. The best part is my family thinks I made them fr scratch.
Gne M.
Merced, CA
This stuff is so easy to use and the muffins come out absolutely amazing. Nice and soft. Perfect little snack in the morning or dessert at night.
shonna j.
Patchogue, NY
love theme very tasty
easy to make
very easy for kids
taste is out of this world

love chocolate chips