BY KRUSTEAZ

Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
My family absolutely Loves these muffins. I can't make them enough. They are great. They are rich and moist. I make them once a week at least. They cost a bit more than othetr mixes but are well worth it. Taste and see for yourself
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
We love muffins, especially chocolate chip muffins. This is super easy, one step and you are done, how simple is that? You can't beat that! They taste great as breakfast or a snack!
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Super easy and convenient for a quick breakfast. The muffins taste really good too
Pepper R.
Escondido, CA
This was AMAZING!! My daughter just loves to bake. The cleaning on the other hand she could do with out. This totally eliminated the cleaning up part. You add water and shake the mix till your hand falls off LOL. Completely took the hassle out of her trying to make muffins and the plus side is she didn't even need help.
Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
We love their muffins! Chocolate Chip and Blueberry are our go to! Our local stores do not sell this bottle container, but I'm sure it would be a great no mess way for my daughter to make them on her own!
gloribi j.

with this product I think I inventoried far from cakes, ice cream or any invention I can think
Renee B.
San Saba, TX
Everything you need is included. I had the best time making these with my kids. Good to use as a base for a mini-poke cake.
Josie M.
Epping, NH
Super easy to use and I was able to get it done before the kid I nanny went to school. Just don't let it sit for a long time. The plastic makes me feel weird.
Sioban G.
Questa, NM
Thsee muffins are so tasty! I love the fact that they are simple to make with easy clean up. The best part is my family thinks I made them fr scratch.
Gne M.
Merced, CA
This stuff is so easy to use and the muffins come out absolutely amazing. Nice and soft. Perfect little snack in the morning or dessert at night.