Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box

by Krusteaz

Krusteaz® Wild Blueberry Supreme Muffin Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Wild blueberries can inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box!
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Denise F.
Purchased at: Target
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box are fast and easy to make! These are a great grab-and-go breakfast, although you will DEFINITELY grab more than one. Sorry, not sorry! (Bonus - they are very reasonably priced!)
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my favorite muffin mix. I love this recipe it’s really moist and super tasty! I highly recommend this product!
Marianita A.
winterhaven
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Marianita A.
My son loves anything blueberries. These were the best.They came out nice and moist, perfect for breakfast on the go. My whole house smelled like blueberries 🫐🫐 I loved it. 💓💓
Brandy N.
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix makes the best muffins. They are delicious. It comes with muffin mix and a can of blueberries that you drain and rinse and add to the mix. You just need to add 2/3 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil and 2 eggs. You bake it for 14-16 minutes for 24 mini muffins or 18-22 minutes for 12 standard muffins. Good stuff. [product:krusteaz-muffin-mix,-wild-blueberry,-box]
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Char C.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my FAVORITE brand of box muffins and corn bread! I also have made the sourdough and it was incredible. Anyway lol, these muffins come out super moist and taste amazing. Normally I top them with coarse sugar so that they have a yummy crunch but in a pinch regular sugar works too.... see picture lol. They go on sale regularly and aren’t very expensive. I like the blueberry ones the most because of the fresh can of blueberries in the box!
Rae L.
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Target
This was a super fun and easy to make recipe with the kiddos. They smell amazing and we just finished baking it. Unfortunately it was a really weird grayish brown color when it was finished baking. Other than that it tasted amazing
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
This brand taste fresh. The can of blueberries appeared to big larger. We love blueberry muffins as an after dinner snack. Extra blueberries is always a plus. The price is great and since im cooking already the time to fit in dessert for family is worth it.
Kadie G.
pittsburgh
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Kadie G.
Purchased at: Target
My kids LOVE this. Now that we’ve been online schooling breakfast has changed. I still don’t have a lot of time to make things but more time than running around getting them ready to catch the bus. It takes me 5mins to throw this together and I bake it in a dish and cut into squares saving me the time than dealing with muffin cups. My kids would eat it every morning if I let them. I can’t lie, I love it too. It has great flavor and goes great with my coffee.
Nancy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Nancy V.
There were easy to make love them great taste yummy for our tummies!! #contest #complimentary #krusteazxinfluenster @krusteaz @Influenster.eats @Influenster
Stacy H.
Grantsville, MD
I love this brand !!! I I always have to have in hand bc the kids demand pancakes daily. They are light and fluffy

Looking for your answer?