Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box

by Krusteaz

Krusteaz® Wild Blueberry Supreme Muffin Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Wild blueberries can inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box!
Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Wild Blueberry, Box uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix makes the best muffins. They are delicious. It comes with muffin mix and a can of blueberries that you drain and rinse and add to the mix. You just need to add 2/3 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil and 2 eggs. You bake it for 14-16 minutes for 24 mini muffins or 18-22 minutes for 12 standard muffins. Good stuff. [product:krusteaz-muffin-mix,-wild-blueberry,-box]
Fresno, CA
These were the tastiest boxed muffins I’ve ever made. I did the extra tip on the back about adding a little sugar on top before cooking and it was a wonderful addition! I would def but this mix again!
Killeen , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My favorite muffin mix!! Love how moist they come out, slap a little bit of butter, yummy!!! If you like blueberries this is for you!!! I could eat them all by myself. They are delicious!!!
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Big Stone Gap, VA
These are the best box mix muffins I've ever had! So soft, and full of blueberry flavor! I recommend making your own crumble to add on top, and adding 2 teaspoons of lemon zest and a 1/4 cup of lemon juice! Blueberry Lemon Muffins! I definitely recommend these!
Organic
Grandville, MI
These were absolutely amazing followed the directions and they turned out perfectly a friend of mine is having a baby so we made it for her it’s been the only thing that she was able to keep down definitely will be buying again
Roxboro, NC
These are my favorite muffin mixes! The can of fruit makes a difference! Comes out so moist and tasty! Blueberry and the cranberry orange are our favorites! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great muffin mix!
Dulce, NM
Omg this is so yummy. Taste very good even though you just need to add water. Bakes within minutes. The product is great the way it is. Maybe just a little bit more. I would recommend this to others most definitely.
Organic, No Special Diet
We buy many mixes and pancakes mixes from Krusteaz. My family loves all of their muffin mixes and I prefer their pancake mix to other “add water” brands. Kristeaz is a brand I am familiar with and trust.
Organic, Low Carb
Tinley park , IL
Purchased at: Target
My mother in law actually got me and my boys started on these and normally boxed muffins are gross to me but these are surprisingly delicious we turn it into a little loaf instead and add lemon zest And then we spread some butter on it and it's a great snack great thing to throw in my kid's lunch or even a great thing to eat with your coffee
Slidell, LA
This brand taste fresh. The can of blueberries appeared to big larger. We love blueberry muffins as an after dinner snack. Extra blueberries is always a plus. The price is great and since im cooking already the time to fit in dessert for family is worth it.