Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Honey Cornbread, Box

by Krusteaz

Krusteaz® Natural Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix.
Made with real honey.

Has anyone used this to make spoon bread?
Would this be good mix to make cornbread and eat with some spicy chili It looks thick
I like my cornbread on the sweeter side. My favorite being the one from Boston Market. I've tried recipes from scratch that don't give me quite the flavor I'm looking for. Since this is honey cornbread, is this on the sweeter side?
Start your review of Krusteaz Muffin Mix, Honey Cornbread, Box!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best foods I ever tried was this. I don't like to eat egg unless I absolutely have to so I make it without, and it's literally perfect. The sweet cornbread flavour is DEFINITELY there.. and it's suchhh and easy recipe to follow. Bakes quickly, too! So tasty and on Amazon Prime it's like less than $2 a box. Do yourself a favour and try this!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Norfolk
I use this every chili night! Follow the instructions but throw in a can of cream corn and it kicks up an already great corn bread so many extra levels. Super crowd pleaser. I made for my husbands chili cook off at work and they loved it!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Reseda, CA
If you havent tried this cornbread yet then you need to stop what you’re doing and make sure to get this for your next meal!!! This is my ultimate ultimate ultimate all time favorite corn bread!! The mix is perfect, sweet yet a bit savory. It is easy to mix and easy to bake. It is always a hit at my family parties! I like to add some canned corn to this for more flavor and texture as well. Too it off with butter and honey and voila, you have an amazing corn bread dish!
412 Berry st
This corn bread is very good. It is nice and sweet just like I like it! The honey also adds just that extra something to the over all taste. I will be purchasing again and reccomend to others if you like your corn bread sweet.
Tucson, AZ
I love this mix! The bread comes out super moist and fluffy and it’s so easy! I use this a lot when I make chili and it’s the perfect amount of sweetness to cut the spices! Also great in the morning warmed up with some butter or jam!
Dairy Free, Nut Free, Kosher
The best cornbread in the world besides a homemade. I like how the recipe is easy enough and you don't need a lot of ingredients and that it's easy to add a little bit of Honey to the batter to make a honey cornbread. The taste is amazing and I will continue to buy.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Baldwinville , MA
These are perfect as a side with ANY meal! My children will eat the whole box if I let them in one sitting. I was never a fan of corn muffins because they were so dry! Not anymore, these are perfect!!!
Binghamton , NY
Krusteaz Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix reminds me of my Grandmothers Jonny Cake I would enjoy as a little girl. It brings me back! Its so good with just enough sweet taste.
Aurora, CO
Cornbread is an addiction of mine (so yummy!) And Krusteaz honey& cornbread mix gives you the opportunity to flawlessly bake a flavorful corn bread cake up easy peasy with zero mistakes...on a budget. These boxes are very affordable. A great way to add muffins to a weekend breakfast morning, or add into weekday lunches, or. Simply make for an afternoon tea time! These are simply delicious!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Estill Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves this brand of cornbread and he likes it sweet, this delivers that flavor he likes! It is super easy to make and comes out moist. It does coast a little more than some other boxed brands of cornbread, maybe around the 2 dollar mark. Not to terrible on price and again it is really good.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet