BY KRUSTEAZ

Real chocolate chips in the mix Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise  S.
Hauppauge, NY
THIS IS THE BEST MUFFIN NEXT EVER!!! We plan to take it with us on vacation and back in our timeshare to enjoy for breakfast or as a snack.. only problem the baking time seems a bit longer than recommended so check before you remove from oven
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
This is the best muffin mix I've ever used and eaten! The chocolate and the actual muffin are sweet without being too sweet. It stays moist, and the muffins are great warm and room temperature. I always recommend these to people!
Katie M.
Gahanna, OH
Chocolate chip muffins like you would find in a bakery right at home! Love it! They usually don't last long in my house. They aren't so sweet that you feel like it's cake. I would 100% recommend trying this out.
Glenda T.
Baking chocolate chip muffins is so easy with Krusteaz! Not so sweet, very moist and fluffy. It is very delightful and satisfying! Our friends and family live it!
Emily Y.
Ohio
I make these when ever I'm craving a sweet fix. simple and easy to make affordable and the are enough for the whole family.
Juliana C.
Coral Springs , FL
Best cake mix ever. I've tried many of the flavors and they are all delicious. The chocolate chip muffin/cake is amazing, love the taste!  I always buy them at Walmart or Publix.
My kids loves the cake nice and warm. I definitely recommend!
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
Breakfast at my home is always on the go! These are a perfect mix to use the night before to have tasty, fluffy muffins ready the next morning for everyone to grab and go! I will definitely continue purchasing these!
Julie V.
Storrs, CT
Super easy to make and delicious in the morning. You just add water, eggs and oil and they're ready to go. I typically bake them in muffin cups so they won't stick to the sides of the baking tin. I purchased mine at Price Chopper.
Shari F.
I love Krusteaz! I was not overly impressed with the chocolate muffins though. Usually, I find this brand moist and it has a backery-like quality conveniently made at home. I have tried the chocolate a couple times and it's just not as delicious as the rest.
Laurie p.
Fremont , NH
Let me just start by sayings pantry is packed with Krusteaz products we love them. These are so tasty and a lot of times I spend all day Sunday baking these products for snacks and lunches during the week. The prices are right and the products are amazing
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if its vegan?