BY KRUSTEAZ

Real chocolate chips in the mix Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Juliana C.
Coral Springs , FL
Best cake mix ever. I've tried many of the flavors and they are all delicious. The chocolate chip muffin/cake is amazing, love the taste!  I always buy them at Walmart or Publix.
My kids loves the cake nice and warm. I definitely recommend!
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
Breakfast at my home is always on the go! These are a perfect mix to use the night before to have tasty, fluffy muffins ready the next morning for everyone to grab and go! I will definitely continue purchasing these!
Julie V.
Willington, CT
Super easy to make and delicious in the morning. You just add water, eggs and oil and they're ready to go. I typically bake them in muffin cups so they won't stick to the sides of the baking tin. I purchased mine at Price Chopper.
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
This brand is the best! Super inexpensive and only need to add water to most products! Many times I want to make something quick and easy but may not have eggs or oil. But I can always make this because I don’t need tons of ingredients. Everything is also very tasty!!
Denise  S.
Hauppauge, NY
THIS IS THE BEST MUFFIN NEXT EVER!!! We plan to take it with us on vacation and back in our timeshare to enjoy for breakfast or as a snack.. only problem the baking time seems a bit longer than recommended so check before you remove from oven
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
Let me just start by sayings pantry is packed with Krusteaz products we love them. These are so tasty and a lot of times I spend all day Sunday baking these products for snacks and lunches during the week. The prices are right and the products are amazing
Katie M.
Gahanna, OH
Chocolate chip muffins like you would find in a bakery right at home! Love it! They usually don't last long in my house. They aren't so sweet that you feel like it's cake. I would 100% recommend trying this out.
Dyanne D.
Columbus, GA
This is the best muffin mix I've ever used and eaten! The chocolate and the actual muffin are sweet without being too sweet. It stays moist, and the muffins are great warm and room temperature. I always recommend these to people!
Kiley G.
Minneapolis, MN
These area really yummy! Not only that, but also very affordable and SUPER easy to make. Seriously anyone could make them. They're really moist, flavorful, and just an overall great box to use for muffins (and anything else.) Krusteaz is a great brand!
Brooke  W.
I am not 100% for boxed mixes like this, but this one is amazing. It is great for those times that I am in a hurry and don't have the time to make homemade muffins. This product is not only delicious in taste, it is also affordable to purchase and easy to make! My whole family loves seeing these in the pantry!
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Does anyone know if its vegan?